'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

-Rusty Mansell
Hmmm...trying to put 2 and 2 together...if Rusty hasn’t been hearing much with him and UGA, then when OLB came on here and said he feels good now about our chances, because a coach screwed it up, then the coach who screwed up wasn’t Kirby. Coach O must have done something to screw it up.

Wouldn’t surprise me if we snuck up. It’s how our staff likes to work. Make people think your out of the game until it’s too late. I’ll roll with OB that we are in this more than being discussed. At the end of the day we got a ton of playing time to sell
Exactly, plus he talked about family atmosphere and whatnot. Where has he visited the most and who has many of his teammates already on board. I think it's us. He wanted to wait but all the sudden decided he's comfortable making a decision. We make sense there too.

Hmmm...trying to put 2 and 2 together...if Rusty hasn’t been hearing much with him and UGA, then when OLB came on here and said he feels good now about our chances, because a coach screwed it up, then the coach who screwed up wasn’t Kirby. Coach O must have done something to screw it up.

He farted on the parent's couch.

Exactly, plus he talked about family atmosphere and whatnot. Where has he visited the most and who has many of his teammates already on board. I think it's us. He wanted to wait but all the sudden decided he's comfortable making a decision. We make sense there too.
i say this to you only because it makes sense and i can see this as being plausible:

STOP IT.

Reactions: Sleegro
well, it's not like i'm against it or anything....lol.

i was just fine believing "not a vol" til you came around making sense.......thanks, appreciate that.
Haha so afraid to have yer heart broken. I really do think he's a Vol but if not, then on to the next one. I really never get upset if a kid doesn't choose us no matter how good, or how much of a lock, or if they throw a hat or anything. Dude's a Vol though. haha

Haha so afraid to have yer heart broken. I really do think he's a Vol but if not, then on to the next one. I really never get upset if a kid doesn't choose us no matter how good, or how much of a lock, or if they throw a hat or anything. Dude's a Vol though. haha

what is your reasoning or are you just being coy?

nah, i'm not afraid anymore.

i just pick my battles a little differently now.........lol. i was just willing to let this go and move on like a normal person.

get back to me during the season on picking which hills i'm willing to die on lol.

what is your reasoning or are you just being coy?
I posted it a few posts ago. Quoted here with a post from @Nashvegas31 where he also made a good point.

Wouldn’t surprise me if we snuck up. It’s how our staff likes to work. Make people think your out of the game until it’s too late. I’ll roll with OB that we are in this more than being discussed. At the end of the day we got a ton of playing time to sell

Edit: This is the quote from BJ that my reasoning is based on following him saying he didn't think he'd make a decision this soon but it just kinda hit him after all these visits since spring break.

"Honestly, the six schools are kind of similar," said Ojulari. "They are all great schools, but the more I thought about it, one school just stood out because of the atmosphere, the love from the coaches, the culture and the plan they have for me there.

VN Store

Back