'19 GA TE Sean Brown (Tennessee signee)

Lowe and Brown takes?

Both are definite takes.

UGA has a 2019 TE commit in Ryland Goede. However, if the Vols land both, Niedermeyer and Pruitt would've won two huge battles against Clemson and Auburn.

- Simonton

Reactions: 11 people
I always thought it was funny how much they embellish height and weight stats in high school and college. I’m just a hair under 6’5. I always said I’m 6’4. In college on the basketball website I was listed at 6’7. No where close to that.

Per 247 brown says he and Lowe are really good friends and have discussed playing together. Lowe will be back this week and brown trying to come with him if he can work it out with his dad's schedule. Sounds like a really good chance we could get both brown and Lowe and be done with TE recruiting

Reactions: 14 people
Per 247 brown says he and Lowe are really good friends and have discussed playing together. Lowe will be back this week and brown trying to come with him if he can work it out with his dad's schedule. Sounds like a really good chance we could get both brown and Lowe and be done with TE recruiting

Nice

Reactions: 1 person

d3ee7fbb72418ba66ecc5d34b0a000ef6a43b47f1750da480db38580241716a9.jpg

tumblr_mdsbyzI27s1qm2l53o1_r1_250.gif

thanks. Didnt know he was that tall.

Don’t believe he is, think they gave him an extra inch or two.

On a related note, ran a 3.2 hand-timed 40 in high school.....officially timed at 4.65 once he got to Knoxville. 😁😉

VN Store

Back