'19 GA TE Sean Brown (Tennessee signee)

Prob what kept you from crapping your pants on your flight.

6zeve8L.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I think someone needs a timeout for a little while in this thread. Gee I wonder who that could be. 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 1 person
So, how long are you going to keep following him around and posting this? I have literally never witnessed someone so insecure.

I've never "followed" anyone around this site. Don't be ridiculous. Truth hurts and sometimes the sheep get angry. I don't do anything different then half the posters on this site do. Catbone, butchna etc. I wonder if they get "stalking" warnings too. Lol hilarious

Reactions: 2 people
I've never "followed" anyone around this site. Don't be ridiculous. Truth hurts and sometimes the sheep get angry. I don't do anything different then half the posters on this site do. Catbone, butchna etc. I wonder if they get "stalking" warnings too. Lol hilarious

Stalker

Reactions: 8 people
also, fellow north georgia tight end sean brown is very high on the vols currently. Tennessee wants two tight ends in this class, hoping to pair lowe and brown. Both have talked openly about playing together, too. Auburn is recruiting brown really hard, but after visiting the vols on monday, the 3-star prospect is also slated to return to tennessee again this weekend.

- vq

Reactions: 9 people

Ohhhhh...it’s been MENTIONED. :)

VN Store

Back