'21 GA TE Miles Campbell (Tennessee signee)

Not with me bro. I respect animals, not lust after them. Lol.
btw, love punk Floyd’s music. Top 5 band all time for me

Just messing with you man. Also, Punk Floyd would be a cool name for a punk-oriented Floyd cover band although I'm not sure exactly how that would work :cool: I could see punk versions of Astronomy Domine and Careful With That Ax, Eugene and maybe Young Lust.

Frame: Adequate height and length. Broad shoulders and wide chest. Relatively slender, tightly-wound legs and trunk. Has a significant room left for additional mass.

Athleticism: Rare package of physical tools. Consistently clocked at 4.6 in the 40-yard dash. Reaches top speed in a hurry. Outstanding feet; moves like running back or wide receiver. Excellent overall body control. Natural hands, capable of catching well outside the body. Budding strength.

Instincts: Dangerous, creative ball-carrier. Innate open-field vision; both create running lanes and lets them develop. Shows promising power as run blocker, routinely flattening defensive backs.

Polish: Hands catcher. Advanced route-runner. Shows refinement, nuance getting in and out of breaks. Good feel for sitting in zone coverage. Limited experience as an in-line blocker.

Bottom Line: Playmaker, first and foremost. Will line up all over the field for Tennessee, including Wildcat quarterback, but be identified as a tight end/H-back. Matchup nightmare in the pass game. Boasts tools to contribute immediately, and is 15-20 pounds of muscle away from playing all three downs. All-SEC and NFL ceiling.

SI All-American Candidate Miles Campbell Highlights and Evaluation

“I don’t see myself decommitting or thinking about going to any other school,” said Campbell, who’s ranked by 247Sports as the No. 11 tight end in the 2021 class and the No. 23 senior from the state of Georgia.

“I’ve brought it to especially Coach Osovet’s attention when I had doubt that Coach Pruitt was staying, and he’s obviously, definitely staying, so I decided I’d stay and stick with it. And just the opportunity I have to come in and start early is keeping me there.”

“Tennessee, I’m pretty locked in with them,” Campbell said. “N.C. State was definitely at me every day. Florida State, at least every week. But especially since I retweeted (four-star Vols quarterback commitment) Kaidon Salter’s post — when he says he’s not going anywhere, and I retweet it and say, “Same” — they kind of died that down.”

He said he doesn’t envision changing his mind unless something changes with “the three main coaches” who have been recruiting him: Pruitt, Osovet and offensive coordinator Jim Chaney.

“But I don’t see that happening,” Campbell said, “so I’m sticking with them.”
rc

VN Store

Back