'21 GA TE Miles Campbell (Tennessee signee)

No? It’s not a good look and I was a Pruitt fan. It’s simply bad for business welcome him to Rocky Top and move on. If this is out there in that way guys that haven’t signed have more reason not to sign.
Man! Debbie downer. Let’s ruin signing day because you have a man crush on Pruitt. Sorry people don’t like to lose. I’m glad these kids are seeing that mediocrity is not accepted here and they may have a new coach but still signed. It means they are committed to making tennessee football great again. You can go follow Bama when they hire Pruitt back.

Those are some lofty expectations. Kyle Pitts is the best player in the country.
I think Miles is very underrated and I think he could be absolutely an X factor in your offense. He’s very talented and what I’ve seen on his film leads me to believe that he could be developed into that with coaching. That’s why I said what I did about the staff

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
I think Miles is very underrated and I think he could be absolutely an X factor in your offense. He’s very talented and what I’ve seen on his film leads me to believe that he could be developed into that with coaching. That’s why I said what I did about the staff
Pitts is also like 6’5” right? Pitts can succeed in any offense you really put him in he’s just that good but I think Miles is more of a scheme guy. Little undersized at 6’3” but in the right offense I agree with you he can be lethal.

VN Store

Back