'24 GA TE Jonathan Echols (USF commit)

As for Vol tight end commitment Jonathan Echols, he will continue to get to know Abeln but he has several schools like Alabama coming after him. No matter who Tennessee hired or even if Golesh remained at Tennessee, holding on to him for 18 months was going to very hard. We will see how things go but expect him to take visits no matter what.
-VQ

He's a great prospect. Would love to keep him.

but.......
What's the infatuation about TEs and TE coaches?? It's an entry level job and a position that has never been really used in CJHs system.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

but.......
What's the infatuation about TEs and TE coaches?? It's an entry level job and a position that has never been really used in CJHs system.
You watching the same games? Have you switched your FSU allegiance to UCF? 🤨

You watching the same games? Have you switched your FSU allegiance to UCF? 🤨
Funny.........
chandler-laugh.gif

It just seems like there is a ton of TE discussion. That's all. ;)

but.......
You really think he’s gonna play TE?

He’s 6’4” 230 with freaky athleticism.
Engineered to pressure QBs off the edge.

He wants to play TE. It's the main reason he committed to us so early.
I believe him that he wants to play TE.
I believe our staff will let him play TE.

I just think it’s more likely his future is on the other side of the ball.

Be a great problem to have.

I believe him that he wants to play TE.
I believe our staff will let him play TE.

I just think it’s more likely his future is on the other side of the ball.

Be a great problem to have.
We're not struggling in recruiting EDGE guys. Getting someone that athletic and versatile at TE is another matter. He would pair very well with Ethan Davis.

We're not struggling in recruiting EDGE guys. Getting someone that athletic and versatile at TE is another matter. He would pair very well with Ethan Davis.
I’m not saying he won’t play TE. Just that I personally see it as more likely he gets flipped over.

Are you of the opinion that we’re good on the edge and won’t be looking to take any next cycle?

Reactions: LittleVol
"I wonder?" usually constitutes a question.
Followed by “if”,”who” or “what” , then a question. Followed by “about” or “when “ , it’s a statement. Standing solo, just self reflection or a brain fart.

I’m not saying he won’t play TE. Just that I personally see it as more likely he gets flipped over.

Are you of the opinion that we’re good on the edge and won’t be looking to take any next cycle?
I think we'll be taking at least 2 this cycle. That's why I said we're not struggling to recruit EDGE guys. We have several good ones on the board that are very high on the Vols.

I think we'll be taking at least 2 this cycle. That's why I said we're not struggling to recruit EDGE guys. We have several good ones on the board that are very high on the Vols.
Who are a couple you like?

Followed by “if”,”who” or “what” , then a question. Followed by “about” or “when “ , it’s a statement. Standing solo, just self reflection or a brain fart.

When used as a VERB

VERB

1. desire or be curious to know something:

Reactions: Buzzbait

but.......
It's used a very high percentage of the time.

Don't mistake "usage " as receptions only.
TE is hugely important in our offense.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL

VN Store

Back