‘23 GA TE Ethan Davis (Tennessee commit)

didnt someone say he tweetered that very thing on Aug 1st?

and I quote 'locked in.'

I have a hard time communicating with today's youts. But, using my intuition, me thinks he means he's a Vol.

Man, some y'all need something to worry about dotcha.
yeah all vol

Reactions: Jackcrevol
"Extremely blessed to receive an offer from Michigan State Spartans. Oh...and GO VOLS!!"

- Ethan Davis
thats not exactly what his tweet said. while i dont think it is something to be wringing your hands over, anytime you are dealing with 17 and 18 year old kids, it is always prudent to keep things on your radar. a famous coach in the 80s once said "you just never know what side of the bed these kids are going to wake up on"

thats not exactly what his tweet said. while i dont think it is something to be wringing your hands over, anytime you are dealing with 17 and 18 year old kids, it is always prudent to keep things on your radar. a famous coach in the 80s once said "you just never know what side of the bed these kids are going to wake up on"
You don’t think he’s “on our radar”? 🤨

Reactions: Orange.
You don’t think he’s “on our radar”? 🤨

i am saying when a kid makes a comment like that on twitter, you need to keep it on your radar. if there was 100% absolutely nothing to worry about with him, he would not have even made the comment.

i am saying when a kid makes a comment like that on twitter, you need to keep it on your radar. if there was 100% absolutely nothing to worry about with him, he would not have even made the comment.

A comment like what? All he did was post that he was blessed to receive an offer from MSU. Nearly identical post for ASU the day before.

If you check out his Twitter, you’ll see that there’s absolutely nothing that would hint he’s not 100%.

VN Store

Back