‘23 GA TE Ethan Davis (Tennessee commit)

Rivals named him top TE at competition 🍊

Rivals.com - Overtime 7v7: Position-by-position breakdown of standouts in Las Vegas

Top Performer: Ethan Davis, Trillion Boys
An athletic, big-bodied pass-catcher from Suwanee (Ga.) Collins Hill,

Ethan Davis was a dynamic offensive weapon for Trillion Boys all weekend, despite them being bounced in the first round of bracket play. We saw Davis help out his quarterback multiple times in extending routes and finding holes in the secondary. His physicality adds another layer to his game as you won't out-bully his frame.

This kid often gets forgotten but I’m the most excited about him than anyone else not named Nico.
he wont be forgotten. we havent had a dynamic game changer at SE or TE in a long time. Perhaps since Witten.

The dude from Oregon, I think, who lost his sister, was a player.

In the end it doesn't matter. If anything he will feel slighted and have a chip on shoulder with something to prove. If they doesn't show proper respect.

Has anyone else noticed that Rivals has lowered the ranking on pretty much every single commit we have, other than Nico? Rivals isn't the only recruiting website that does it, 247Sports lowers UT commits rankings more so than often. Although, Bama and UGA commits get anywhere from 100 point bumps, all the way up to it showing "NEW" beside their name where they weren't even in the top 250 before the previous update?!? I'm done with the whole recruiting services aspect. I can watch highlights and come to my own conclusions. We have some damn good ballers on our team that can hang with Bama and UGA play for play, until it comes to our second string. But, our starters are damn near as good as any other in the country. JMO

Last edited:
"Davis looked like a million bucks. He’s tall and built out physically and can move for his size so it’s easy to see why Tennessee wanted him so badly and why Ole Miss and others have been trying to flip him. The Suwanee (Ga.) Collins Hill recruit has great hands, can win 50-50 balls and put in the proper positions could be a huge asset in the Vols’ offense. The tight end class is loaded in 2023 but Davis deserves consideration to move up and might be the best-looking tight end in the class not named
Duce Robinson"

Has anyone else noticed that Rivals has lowered the ranking on pretty much every single commit we have, other than Nico? Rivals isn't the only recruiting website that does it, 247Sports lowers UT commits rankings more so than often. Although, Bama and UGA commits get anywhere from 100 point bumps, all the way up to it showing "NEW" beside their name where they weren't even in the top 250 before the previous update?!? I'm done with the whole recruiting services aspect. I can watch highlights and come to my own conclusions and we have some damn good Ballers on our team that can hang with Bama and UGA play for play, until it comes to our second string. But, our starters are damn near as good as any other in the country. JMO
tgbkljdl3gr21.gif

TE isn't really considered an impact position like QB, WR, elite RB/LB, OT, EDGE, or CB so I don't know if he will move that high but he's trending up and with hopefully an actual healthy season this year, he is in a good spot to move up a lot
True there’s only been one class in the last 5 years with 2 5 ⭐️ tight ends and it seems like Duce is locked into being a 5 ⭐

VN Store

Back