'22 GA TE Bennett Christian (OSU commit)

Love Chattanooga. My fav city in Tennessee. Knoxville a close second. Tied with Nashville.

Had a job that made me work in Chattanooga for a year. Loved it day 1
We're between Chattanooga and Murfreesboro with a lot working in Chattanooga. Guess I just attached it to us.

Reactions: escapegoat2
We’re pretty flush with TEs right now after the 2020 class and 2021 class. I can understand why Pruitt doesn’t want to take the commitment. Not a position of need.

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose
I honestly would rather have Donovan Green. Although they are different types of players if I had to choose green is my pick.

We’re pretty flush with TEs right now after the 2020 class and 2021 class. I can understand why Pruitt doesn’t want to take the commitment. Not a position of need.
Nobody on the squad or committed has shown a darn thing. Probably the worst position on the team along with CB. Coach Oz has his work cut out for him. If he gets results on the field like Rocker did with the DL we shouldn’t be surprised that we’re stuffing the team with talent. Not getting a TE in ‘20 doesn’t help, either.

Reactions: MADISONGAVOL
Nobody on the squad or committed has shown a darn thing. Probably the worst position on the team along with CB. Coach Oz has his work cut out for him. If he gets results on the field like Rocker did with the DL we shouldn’t be surprised that we’re stuffing the team with talent. Not getting a TE in ‘20 doesn’t help, either.

I mean that’s your opinion. I just don’t think TE is one of the positions we need filled the most. There are 2-3 potential TEs in our 2021 class. I know Bell is potentially going to play one of many positions though.

I also don’t think this kid is a can’t miss talent. I think people put too much on the fact that he is from Tennessee. If Pruitt says he isn’t a take, I trust he has a good reason for it.

In regards to ‘20, I know he’s not technically a TE but i don’t think there’s any way Beckwith doesn’t get some looks at TE. Matchup nightmare, would win any jump ball.

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan

VN Store

Back