‘23 GA S Tyler Scott (Auburn)

Would be strange to pass on a DB that Bama wants (notwithstanding their secondary's performance last Sat) just because we already have a bunch committed. Not to mention, the staff obviously knew their commitment situation before they offered and brought him in for the Bama visit...

I hope they have seen enough of most of the DB's play this and last season that they are just trying to turn over the roster at CB and S. I don't think they would be taking these numbers if they were happy with what they had on the roster, this is them trying to fix the last big hole on the team. Yes we need more from the TE's and LB's but nothing compares to what we have seen in the back third of the D.

Would be strange to pass on a DB that Bama wants (notwithstanding their secondary's performance last Sat) just because we already have a bunch committed. Not to mention, the staff obviously knew their commitment situation before they offered and brought him in for the Bama visit...
I don't think they pass on him if he wants in. It just creates a situation to where there isn't room to take DBs from the portal because of tight scholarship numbers unless they ask someone else to look elsewhere.

The new technology for equipment is incredible. I wish we had all this lightweight, less bulky stuff in the early 90's.
Me too, I was 5 foot nothing and 100 and nothing playing WR and S. Didn’t need them big bulky pads (TWSS)

VN Store

Back