'19 GA S Jaylen McCollough (Tennessee signee)

Tennessee already has seven commitments out of Georgia. McCollough knows Tennessee has showcased several players from his home state in its rich history. He also knows the current crop of commits and they make sure to lean on him.
“I know them well," McCollough said. "We have all been playing with or against each other since we were six or seven. They are leaning on me. I know you see it on Twitter. I talk to Warren all the time. I talk to Wayna (Morris) almost everyday. I talk to Ramel (Keaton) almost every day. I talk to Owen about Auburn. I talk to them all. It doesn't really affect me too much because these are my boys and they will support me wherever I go.”
Many have speculated that he would have committed by now, but he doesn't want to jump the gun.
“I want to be sure," McCollough said. "I'm more than likely going to take my visits and then make a decision after those visits sometime around my birthday in October. That's what we are looking at. I'm just trying to be sure. We might have the Florida game circled for an official visit to Tennessee.”
And when he sits down with his family to decide his college choice, he will be looking for the right fit for his criteria.
“Really just the relationships. How comfortable I am with everyone. Early playing time plays a factor. There's a whole bunch of stuff that factors in. That's why I'm really taking it slow. A lot of people want to go ahead and commit. I'm taking it slow.”
VQ

I get it from this kid... we were slow playing him because he was on the cut off line... but he has the green light now... if he doesn’t hurry up the process I don’t see us holding out the commutable offer... that’s interesting if he is telling the truth... I may need to ask my friend if he is still in the boat.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
I get it from this kid... we were slow playing him because he was on the cut off line... but he has the green light now... if he doesn’t hurry up the process I don’t see us holding out the commutable offer... that’s interesting if he is telling the truth... I may need to ask my friend if he is still in the boat.
Do it and lmk

I know Beasley may outgrow Safety, but I love the idea of Tank and Beasley knocking RBs and WRs' heads off

He is the one I heard was probably going to pop this weekend, family member said wants it to be a “surprise” so take that as you may.
I’m trying to relearn everyone and their pictures etc but you are the one that has called all the other commits this year yes? Sorry. Tracking my insiders

😳 South Carolina board is saying they just offered Dedrrick Holmes at CB/Safety. Any news to report Gucci, Ron, Caleb, Hole???

Attachments

• 40D5AE3E-82A8-49DE-9BB6-BE178E777281.png
    40D5AE3E-82A8-49DE-9BB6-BE178E777281.png
    432.1 KB · Views: 44

VN Store

Back