'19 GA S Jaylen McCollough (Tennessee signee)

Not going to lie, this post got me excited, but mostly because up until now I thought it was Wednesday. I'd give you two likes if I could; one for the speculative info, and the other for the pleasant surprise that tomorrow is Friday.
I've heard tomorrow from what I was told, but Wednesday wouldn't surprise me either. Either way, I think something is happening very soon with him.

I can dig it. Georgia gets a TN recruit, we get a GA recruit. They are not going to stay on top for long making that trade.
GIF-Agree-I-agree-Have-to-agree-GIF.gif

Yep, Puckett is definitely committing to Auburn. Vols will still try to get him to visit I think, and they've picked up a lot of momentum on him. But I'd be shocked if AU isn't the pick for him tomorrow.

Puckett's already set to visit UT for the UF game. It'll be surprising if he shuts his recruitment down, especially with UT making such an impression on his family at the cookout.

Puckett's already set to visit UT for the UF game. It'll be surprising if he shuts his recruitment down, especially with UT making such an impression on his family at the cookout.
How does UT signing a Safety/LB Hybrid influence Puckett one way or the other anyways? Bush I understand... McCollough though???

VN Store

Back