‘23 GA S Jack Luttrell (Tennessee transfer)

His teammates with offers are going to visit the same SEC school this weekend. Jack isn't going because he is locked in with Tennessee. But yall keep pushing the narrative he's looking around or is going to get cut
He did delete photos on Instagram from his last visit where he was hanging out with Nico. It isn't like folks are speculating for no reason.

He did delete photos on Instagram from his last visit where he was hanging out with Nico. It isn't like folks are speculating for no reason.
He still has a post up of him with Nico. He also has his visit pics with the black jerseys still up. I'm pretty sure he has a new girlfriend, and assuming that's the case, I don't blame him for taking down a visit post that all him and his ex in the pictures

He still has a post up of him with Nico. He also has his visit pics with the black jerseys still up. I'm pretty sure he has a new girlfriend, and assuming that's the case, I don't blame him for taking down a visit post that all him and his ex in the pictures

JL isn't going anywhere.

WORD

May not mean anything but kind of strange that he changed his IG to private. I hope it wasn’t because of idiot TN fans.

Not sure why you feel such a strong need to defend his commitment. I simply pointed out that he had deleted UT related posts and that's what got all this talk going. It's not unreasonable for some fans to wonder if he's still solid in his commitment.

Not sure why you feel such a strong need to defend his commitment. I simply pointed out that he had deleted UT related posts and that's what got all this talk going. It's not unreasonable for some fans to wonder if he's still solid in his commitment.
obviously dude is in the recruiting world.

can we please at least have one recruiting guy on this board? he isnt ostentatious, flippant or flamboyant. isnt braggardly and contributes amicably. isnt contentious. I laud his input.

AVR, dont make me ragret bussin' out the SAT words.

obviously dude is in the recruiting world.

can we please at least have one recruiting guy on this board? he isnt ostentatious, flippant or flamboyant. isnt braggardly and contributes amicably. isnt contentious. I laud his input.

AVR, dont make me ragret bussin' out the SAT words.
I'm aware. Are you afraid I'm running him off or something? LOL

I dont care man, honestly. Was bored and hit send.
Just to be clear, I'm not attacking the guy. Literally the only thing I've done is try to point out that the concern came from actual things done by the recruit, so I think it was reasonable for some to ask if he was solid. I actually hope he signs with UT because I think he'd bring a similar fighting attitude to the team like what we saw from Jennings.

Just to be clear, I'm not attacking the guy. Literally the only thing I've done is try to point out that the concern came from actual things done by the recruit, so I think it was reasonable for some to ask if he was solid. I actually hope he signs with UT because I think he'd bring a similar fighting attitude to the team like what we saw from Jennings.
But that's the whole point. Why clutch pearls and wring hands over a few deleted photos.? Seems silly to me.

Reactions: Volstar65

VN Store

Back