‘23 GA S Jack Luttrell (Tennessee transfer)

He still has 2 posts up from visit pics and just posted him with a drawing of himself in an UT jersey someone gave him.

Hopefully it is not true bc I like him but that is what everyone was freaking out over…. AP did his normal talk without confirming nor denying.

Reactions: TC 83
SeemS like we always tend to lose the first guy in that is hardcore about recruiting for us then something happens. I know at one point I was concerned if him being with Nico at that meet and greet event was any type of violation as Nico legally can make money and promote using NIL already but I don’t think Georgia kids can

Reactions: VolInDayton
SeemS like we always tend to lose the first guy in that is hardcore about recruiting for us then something happens. I know at one point I was concerned if him being with Nico at that meet and greet event was any type of violation as Nico legally can make money and promote using NIL already but I don’t think Georgia kids can
Reminds me of the WR that went to Cal. He did enroll but he was out of here in no time. It ends ups being a bad thing more times than not when a recruit wants to be the mouth piece of the recruiting class.

VN Store

Back