Ga rushing stat that we will break tomorrow

Kamara4sixGBO

Twice this week I’ve seen media mention that Ga defense has not given up a rushing TD since 2018 to any RB. They went all of last year w/o a RB scoring, only two rushing TD’s given up for the year, both to QBs.

That streak ends tomorrow, actually will be smashed. I predict not one, but two rushing TDs. One for Gray and one for Chandler. Ga hasn’t faced a running game like ours this year. Ole fashioned smash mouth running football. We haven’t had a running game this good in awhile. Kamara/Hurd was a good combo but didn’t have this stud OL that we have now.
Vols on Top

Twice this week I’ve seen media mention that Ga defense has not given up a rushing TD since 2018 to any RB. They went all of last year w/o a RB scoring, only two rushing TD’s given up for the year, both to QBs.

That streak ends tomorrow, actually will be smashed. I predict not one, but two rushing TDs. One for Gray and one for Chandler. Ga hasn’t faced a running game like ours this year. Ole fashioned smash mouth running football. We haven’t had a running game this good in awhile. Kamara/Hurd was a good combo but didn’t have this stud OL that we have now.
Vols on Top

Furthermore (I think I'm right on this ... I wouldn't nite it fwiw) Gray nor Chandler have had a negative yardage rush.
That streak will continue as well as the GA TD streak will be broken.

Furthermore (I think I'm right on this ... I wouldn't nite it fwiw) Gray nor Chandler have had a negative yardage rush.
That streak will continue as well as the GA TD streak will be broken.
I was just perusing some random stats last night and if I remember correctly Gray has zero negative rushes and Chandler has 2 negative rushes out of 30 touches each. Not zero but still pretty dang good.

Vols on Top
It will end tomorrow say the OL!!!!

Reactions: VolSoldier4lyfe
I want our OL to tell them, “we are gonna run it right here and there ain’t a damn thing you can do to stop us”!
THEN EXECUTE THE PLAY!!!!!! 💪💪🍊🍊🧡🧡

Reactions: Rbholma
I was just perusing some random stats last night and if I remember correctly Gray has zero negative rushes and Chandler has 2 negative rushes out of 30 touches each. Not zero but still pretty dang good.

The sports article I read must have got it wrong then. The article stated that is the one stat that shows just how good the OL is. No negative rushes on any run plays this year.

The sports article I read must have got it wrong then. The article stated that is the one stat that shows just how good the OL is. No negative rushes on any run plays this year.
968B7BD8-BCA3-4915-BE8D-9A5481AC9843.png
I had it backwards. According to SEC StatCat
Gray is the one with two negative plays and Chandler has nine.(no idea of the reliability of the source to be fair, this just happens to be where I saw it)
Either way it’s a great stat that for sure speaks to the OL/RB play.

View attachment 313032
I had it backwards. According to SEC StatCat
Gray is the one with two negative plays and Chandler has nine.(no idea of the reliability of the source to be fair, this just happens to be where I saw it)
Either way it’s a great stat that for sure speaks to the OL/RB play.

Oops, you are correct. The article states no negative rush plays for Chandler. The first thing to go is the mind.

How can that be. 9n one play last WK in 3Q iirc, Chandler was waxed 2-3 yds in back field and the DE rolled him on top of himself for at least a 1yd.loss. Am I misremembering?

Nevertheless, this has been the best looking OL we've had since Phil, and that includes Butch's 1st yr OL w Tiny R & company.

VN Store

Back