'19 GA RB Tyrell Robinson (Army Commit)

The kid from Wake's greatest asset won't show up on a highlight film. The kid is very proficient in pass protection. That's something that Small and Wright both are found very lacking in. Protecting HH has to be a priority.
Stop running HH so much needs to be a priority.

Huepel needs to get more creative in short yardage situations.

We have 5 RB, with our scholly #’s w/ self imposed penalties, this is a hard pass! We need players on D immediately!
I'd rather not rush Justin Williams if we don't have to. Whitehead needs to be moved to plus up the LB group if you do take a RB personally. If you can make Williams your #4 back unless he makes it impossible not to play him do it.

Getting some help on the oline would help more than anything.. too many plays breaking down because of whiffed blocks

If the starting oline can stay healthy I think we will be fine. Assuming Mincey wins and performs well at RT.

I'd rather not rush Justin Williams if we don't have to. Whitehead needs to be moved to plus up the LB group if you do take a RB personally. If you can make Williams your #4 back unless he makes it impossible not to play him do it.
Everybody keeps talking about moving Whitehead to LB. He came to UT because he didn't want to play LB. He's not making that move and if he does it won't be in Knoxville.

The crazy part is if Jabari stayed statistically the same for three more years he would end up top 10 in rushing yds and tds.
If Jabari bulks up this off season he will be a force next year. Sad part though is he probably won't be able to do upper body workouts for a while if he has shoulder surgery.

Everybody keeps talking about moving Whitehead to LB. He came to UT because he didn't want to play LB. He's not making that move and if he does it won't be in Knoxville.
Yeah I see Whitehead as more of a transfer candidate, especially post spring ball. Could have a decent career somewhere like MTSU if he’s really dead set on playing RB

Really do not care where he moves. He is getting recruited over at RB.
Until we have multiple future NFL backs, I hope everybody is being recruited over. I don't understand all the Whitehead hate. He hadn't played football in nearly 2 full seasons recovering from an injury he suffered in high school. The kid busted his a$$, and worked his way up from the bottom of the depth chart. Instead of being applauded, you get "fans" dogging him. A lot of this fan base sucks ballz.

For some reason I don't see us bringing in another RB unless it is a homerun.

With the transfers we have left we saw them go after an edge rusher and a safety. We can assume they are going to keep looking for that. We are done at WR. Probably done at OL. We are looking for one more DT type. I haven't seen us pursuing a transfer TE, DB or LB yet so they must feel comfortable there.

Just looking at who they are pursuing I am guessing we are after a Safety and an Edge rusher. It looks like we want one more high school DT.

For anyone else, I assume it will be a real impact player at that position that we could see as an immediate starter and an upgrade, or we are filling a gap of someone on our side who is going to the portal.

VN Store

Back