'20 GA RB Miles Friday

Whoever had Friday in the next to decommit thread won the TGIF gift card.

Once again why take a 2020 commit? All and I say all coaches should be against this. Kids make bad irrational decisions and commit, but hv ZERO intent on not entertaining the calls, going to camps, or visiting campuses all abroad. Juice will likely be tops in America in the 20 class, but coaches hv to ne on the same page across the board and mk a rule that kids can't commit until they're at least rising Jrs imo.

Reactions: 1 person
Once again why take a 2020 commit? All and I say all coaches should be against this. Kids make bad irrational decisions and commit, but hv ZERO intent on not entertaining the calls, going to camps, or visiting campuses all abroad. Juice will likely be tops in America in the 20 class, but coaches hv to ne on the same page across the board and mk a rule that kids can't commit until they're at least rising Jrs imo.

Who said the coaches accepted it? It could have been all between the prospect and recruiting sites. It's no big deal. Not one person on this planet besides the 100 people that open this thread would blink an eye at this news.

Who said the coaches accepted it? It could have been all between the prospect and recruiting sites. It's no big deal. Not one person on this planet besides the 100 people that open this thread would blink an eye at this news.

Sure its national recruiting news. CBS sports, BR, and ESPN all reported.

Have not seen a schedule beyond 2020 but the best chance Monday meets Friday on the field might be an SEC championship...

Because if you don't take it, someone else will. Butch Jones knew good and well that this wasn't going to stick. It was still nice to have him associated with Tennessee as a big-time player. I think our staff has this recruiting thing pretty well figured out. Leave it to the professionals.

Reactions: 6 people
We win the SEC championship by 2020 and put another back or two into the league, we could still have a shot.

Who cares? Not worried. Good luck to the little fella. Here's hoping he ends up in orange and white someday.

Lol, hopefully we can stay on him and he will recommit next year.

Then decommit again.

Then recommit again.

Then decommit again.

Then finally recommit right before NSD 2020.

Is my math right?

Maybe...who's counting? :boredom:

Lol, hopefully we can stay on him and he will recommit next year.

Then decommit again.

Then recommit again.

Then decommit again.

Then finally recommit right before NSD 2020.

Is my math right?

reminds me of this:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POyFvDgV2cU[/youtube]

*maybe not safe for work, but there's nothing real bad about it.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/sevenszn/status/904747209211686912[/twitter]

VN Store

Back