'20 GA RB Len'Neth Whitehead (UT SIGNEE)

It does and I’m assuming that they had been watching him for a while. Rusty Mansell was all over him that camp coverage wise. Georgia offered within about 30 minutes of camp ending that day though.
The time was an error. They invited him back up as promised and he didn’t go below 4.73 at UGA, he did hit 4.7 at the Opening which I think is accurate, Whitehead isn’t going to UGA.

The time was an error. They invited him back up as promised and he didn’t go below 4.73 at UGA, he did hit 4.7 at the Opening which I think is accurate, Whitehead isn’t going to UGA.
Yeah I had mentioned that time was off. Jake Reuse was the one that had mentioned it to me.

Reactions: kemotoe
Ole Rooster, he loves being called that
Haven’t known Jake as long as I have known his family. Actually didn’t meet Jake until I started this venture. Have known his family for a very long time. Good friends with his sister and think very highly of his stepdad.

Haven’t known Jake as long as I have known his family. Actually didn’t meet Jake until I started this venture. Have known his family for a very long time. Good friends with his sister and think very highly of his stepdad.
Ignore Radi, listen to Rooster, ignore BRB (Trent) and listen to Donnan and you will be set. Donnan actually sees more of these prospects on campus visits than do the recruiting guys, he frequently visits the camps at UGA

Ignore Radi, listen to Rooster, ignore BRB (Trent) and listen to Donnan and you will be set. Donnan actually sees more of these prospects on campus visits than do the recruiting guys, he frequently visits the camps at UGA
I met Radi briefly at the Nashville Opening. Nice guy. I really like Trent. Spent time with him in Orlando at the UA media day and have covered several of the same camps and games since. Just have to take him stride! Lol

I think this guy would be a very good FB.... if we give him enough touches at least... but I like him at Rb or LB...

Same as Ojulari. Looking for the big schools to give him the green light.
I know we've been down but I don't get this. We are one of the "BIG" schools. When kids take visits that should be obvious. Our facilities. Our coaching staff. I remember when I was a recruit, there were very distinct differences beyond win/ loss records.

I know we've been down but I don't get this. We are one of the "BIG" schools. When kids take visits that should be obvious. Our facilities. Our coaching staff. I remember when I was a recruit, there were very distinct differences beyond win/ loss records.
Hard to compete against Bama/UGA/LSU others. Much more recent success.

Reactions: Catbone
I get the success factor. But beyond the wins and losses what we have to offer is on par with every top program and about to be second to nobody, with the exception of maybe Oregon.

Yeah...and? Winning is usually the biggest thing for big prospects.

Yup...playing in big time games/championships and making it to the league....we have sucked at both recently so now kids aren’t lining up at our door like the 90’s...it’s really not that complicated when you think about it

VN Store

Back