'20 GA RB Len'Neth Whitehead (UT SIGNEE)

I don't think you can turn down an athlete with his size and speed. Let him start off on offense. We either get a pleasant surprise or he moves to LB.
4.7 speed is not acceptable in a 5-9 170lb receiver. But for a 6-1 230lb college RB it's more than enough.

Reactions: JacketVol and T Dog
I don't think you can turn down an athlete with his size and speed. Let him start off on offense. We either get a pleasant surprise or he moves to LB.
4.7 speed is not acceptable in a 5-9 170lb receiver. But for a 6-1 230lb college RB it's more than enough.

this.
Esp when you have other RBs with a different skillset and you will have that with the other backs. You want to have a little bit of everything. Two big backs in Whitehead and Hodge ( if they stay there) and then you have Small, Gray, Jordan and TY if hes around.

Reactions: T Dog
I would prefer him at lb but Elijah Holyfield ran a 4.8 40 at the combine and I would take him over any of our big backs. Whitehead is one of the most powerful athletes in the country so I wouldn’t write him off at rb even if it isn’t his best position

We should be talking about this guy more. He seems like an impact player and I bet he will be converted to LB after a few practices at RB

Two Tennessee targets are scheduled to make their college choices early Wednesday morning. Len’Neth Whitehead is torn between Tennessee, Carolina and UCLA, but the Athens Academy athlete is definitely a take for the Vols, who preferred Whitehead to other options like Vai Kaho. The question is will Whitehead go through with his 7:30 a.m. plans or wait until later in the day or February? 6-6, 300-pound lineman Reginald Perry will commit at 8:00 a.m. Wednesday, with Tennessee in a great spot
- Simonton

VN Store

Back