'20 GA RB Jahmyr Gibbs (Bama Commit)

Just checked the stats and CJH doesn't throw to RB much. Out of 217 passes caught this season, 19 were caught from the RB position. I think Small led with 8.

Just checked the stats and CJH doesn't throw to RB much. Out of 217 passes caught this season, 19 were caught from the RB position. I think Small led with 8.

I’m sure that has more to do with the strength of our RB room this year than an indication that if he had a stud RB he wouldn’t be diverse with how he utilizes him.

Golesh said what was shown this season is only a small part of what they want to do. Heupel is all about getting ball into playmaker's hands...I think we see more of it going forward, throws to the RBs.

I was hoping that Bama wasn't going to get involved. I heard earlier on Finebaum a caller was asking about a big time RB to enter the portal that Bama may get. Of course Paul didn't know who.. I was thinking please don't let it be Gibbs. They have enough.

Reactions: Vol4ever
Who is Schultz?

schults-knows-nothing.gif

VN Store

Back