'22 GA QB Sam Horn (Mizzou commit)

Are you saying the Wing-T thing is on the QB? He didn’t want to run another system? I don’t see the light years and it’s beside the point. You said “big boy” football involves recruiting multiple QBs in the same class…and I showed you that’s bull****. You on a weak bender concerning takes today, Dejaun. And what has Ty Simpson “accomplished”? Not a winning record…not a state championship. Tayven’s running herd on him in that department and hit the winning shot to clinch a basketball championship to further boot! 😎

Stop it @butchna football championship are a team accomplishment when measuring qbs you hv to measure numbers and what they do per the position not a championship. Brady is the GOAT but it's not the championships. He has the numbers to back it. Peyton is/was better just played on teams without Bellichek and some of those amazing defenses. And basketball definitely doesn't have a damn thing to do with the comparison. Nice reach though good fella. Go on VQ and ask jcary what he witnessed this past week. It's no comparison my friend.

So your argument is competition??
And this is the Sam Horn thread....

Ok, you do realize Sam Horn plays much better Competition than Jackson????
Yes, I know you're referring to Simpson vs Jackson in your response, but it's silly to say we have a QB who is better than anyone else we targeted (Simpson, Horn, etc) and competition being the main argument for him.

You all can't keep perspective on stuff when it comes to certain posters opinions.
Jackson, WADE, Simpson, Horn ALL fit this offense. Wade being the less developed right now of that group- however, absolutely has passing skill and is a fantastic runner....

We may ONLY have Jackson and Hooker on the roster come 2022...

What are you talking about we DON'T NEED another QB?????
No reading comprehension is what I find "silly". I never said the first word about need and "DON'T NEED"...so, you may NEED to drop off of de1's nut sack for a bit, and read my post again.

Dude, you haven't a clue if Simpson is "light years" better than Jackson or not. Between high top fades and pimping kids, I doubt you've even watched Jackson play. Your "accomplished" quote solidifies just how much you dont know. Simpson has never even so much as won his region, in 2A Tennessee ball...while Jackson is out winning state championships in Indiana's highest classification, 6A.

Also, you may want to check them rankings again, my man...Simpson is no longer a 5*...in ANY rankings. Just one more thing you don't know.

And Jackson never sniffed a 5* status something you might not have known. Aw ok

I HAVE known that, actually. Also...while, no, he hasn't sniffed a 5th star, he has risen, in the composite, from 526 overall in August of last year, to 205 at this posting. That's over 300 spots.

Humility is a lost concept on the internet. It's rare to see someone admit they are wrong.
I know I was wrong with my initial thoughts about Hooker heading into this season AND about my doubts about this defense.

Anyone else in this thread want to admit to being wrong sometimes??? 👀👀👀
I’m never wrong. I’m also the most humble person ever

And again Ty is light years better than Jackson. Ty is a pro style 5* accomplished qb and Jackson was just running wing-t before the coach decided to switch it up.
Not sure why you continue to take shots at Jackson, yet talk out of the other side of your mouth about Wade. Can you not see the hypocrisy here?

Look Heuple has not always used a dual threat so I'm not sure where the hell UT fans get that from. If they could get Simpson or Horn they'd tk either. Stop being so damn gullible.
It may take it a little while and whether you like it or not, UT is on the way back. Just get out of our way and get back to your trim jobs and we will all be better off.

If you know so much and are such a great developer and evaluator of talent then why the hell are you cutting hair and not making 6-7 figures coaching at a major program?

Hint: It’s a rhetorical question. We know the answer.

Looks like another 'Trash DE1" fest.

Do you all ever get tired of that??

I like Jackson a lot, and we ABSOLUTELY need to bring in another QB this class!!
Whether it's transfer portal or another High school guy. Bailey is probably gone. And Milton is a back up at best. Probably gone.

We lost our ONLY 2021 QB recruit. HAVE YOU ALL FORGOTTEN THAT!??
Maurer left!
WTH are you all talking about we don't need another QB???

Are you all forgetting Manning and Stewart?
Shaffer and Ainge? You all are acting like we haven't done that before...
Stop trashing people all the time.

I’m not suggesting people should “trash” others. But everything he is getting was all brought on by himself. I’m tired of reading about NPA kids who aren’t interested in UT. Who cares.

I like Jackson a lot, and we ABSOLUTELY need to bring in another QB this class!!
Whether it's transfer portal or another High school guy. Bailey is probably gone. And Milton is a back up at best. Probably gone.

Maurer left!

It's more of a
"Why can't you ever say something positive about our recruit/team/coach/fan-base" fest

Maurer left!

Things haven’t changed at all since Schaeffer/Ainge…is that what you’re going with? I follow everything recruiting and did so back in the early 2000’s and didn’t know that’s who we landed til Fall camp. Thought we were rolling with CJ Leak. Now it’s a stressfest trying to land your face of the program QB and no relief when he announces on Twitter…because he’s on flip watch until he signs. Ohio State is the only program that doubles up even on 4 star QBs and they have the Joe Burrow factor on their side. Best case you win the job and set records, worst case someone else snaps you up and you set records there. Doesn’t work anywhere else. And I defend your buddy or sit out many of these self induced scrums he places himself in because of some information he shared with me before the Chaney hire. But he’s been a special brand of butthole in this one. Dislike Jackson? Fine. But trash him using the offensive system his program employs to win championships? Weak sauce! Go join him in one of the Wade Twin thread bumps (if they haven’t been shut down) and compare notes.

So your argument is competition??
And this is the Sam Horn thread....

Ok, you do realize Sam Horn plays much better Competition than Jackson????
Yes, I know you're referring to Simpson vs Jackson in your response, but it's silly to say we have a QB who is better than anyone else we targeted (Simpson, Horn, etc) and competition being the main argument for him.

You all can't keep perspective on stuff when it comes to certain posters opinions.
Jackson, WADE, Simpson, Horn ALL fit this offense. Wade being the less developed right now of that group- however, absolutely has passing skill and is a fantastic runner....

We may ONLY have Jackson and Hooker on the roster come 2022...

What are you talking about we DON'T NEED another QB?????
Wade fits our defense.

Stop it @butchna football championship are a team accomplishment when measuring qbs you hv to measure numbers and what they do per the position not a championship. Brady is the GOAT but it's not the championships. He has the numbers to back it. Peyton is/was better just played on teams without Bellichek and some of those amazing defenses. And basketball definitely doesn't have a damn thing to do with the comparison. Nice reach though good fella. Go on VQ and ask jcary what he witnessed this past week. It's no comparison my friend.
And he runs it to championship level. And you can lose in any system. The plays you make WHEN it counts is what separates you as a QB. Brady is the GOAT because the man is never out of a game. You hold your breath until that last pass in the end zone falls incomplete. Belichick put a winning structure around him and he always enhanced it. Bill has a LOSING RECORD without him as a starter…that’s a STAT! Brought up basketball because the kid’s a winner and it’s not an outlier in one sport…BUDDY!

Last edited:
Butch a is correct on this one.

Look Heuple has not always used a dual threat so I'm not sure where the hell UT fans get that from. If they could get Simpson or Horn they'd tk either. Stop being so damn gullible.
He’s traditionally coached what he’s had available. With any modicum of full say it’s obvious he has a TYPE…and it ain’t pro-style! I initially argued using the same rationale as you but unlike you I didn’t expect coffee after the tea leaves.

I like @de1conley and believe that he knows what he is talking about with most stuff.
And NPA is an awesome organization and has helped a ton of kids and families.
I think he has been painted into a corner as a heel and has kind of dug in a little bit into that role as a reaction to people not wanting to hear about the shortcomings of the program.

He has been positive about UT plenty in the past.

But continously bumping player threads of kids that don't want to be at UT isn't a good look.

Also, people that try to make fun of him for owning a barbershop really don't understand how popular he and his shop are with people and the city.

I have a friend that owns a barbershop in a smaller city than Nashville. He makes a killing, has the mayor, police chief, etc in his chair every two weeks, and knows more about what's going on in the city than most people. Trash his opinions all you want, but making fun of his profession is ignorant.

Dude, you haven't a clue if Simpson is "light years" better than Jackson or not. Between high top fades and pimping kids, I doubt you've even watched Jackson play. Your "accomplished" quote solidifies just how much you dont know. Simpson has never even so much as won his region, in 2A Tennessee ball...while Jackson is out winning state championships in Indiana's highest classification, 6A.

Also, you may want to check them rankings again, my man...Simpson is no longer a 5*...in ANY rankings. Just one more thing you don't know.
He only became a 5* when they knew he was committing to AL.

Maurer left!

Stop trashing people all the time????
Try stop trashing Tennessee’s recruits all the time while putting any other team’s recruits upon pedalstools. Would solve the problem.

VN Store

Back