'22 GA QB Sam Horn (Mizzou commit)

Only recruiting 1 qb is not big boy ball. Even Saban tells elite 5* guys I will kp recruiting so be prepared for competition. We cant be elite being scared that guys will look around because we recruiting other elite guys.

LMAO, this one is good.

I’ll let Heupel know he needs to stop being scared of recruiting another QB.

Reactions: MarcoVol
K. Name the other QB in Bryce Young’s class…I’ll wait. How about the other two with Jalen Milroe while I’m waiting for the first answer? Oklahoma lost Vandagriff to UGA and replaced him with some scrub named Caleb Williams…and who else? QBs have options. ELITE teams recognize that when they’re recruiting.

Check that scrubb you're talking about. He possibly took Rattler's job today. As far as Bama they had qb who was a starter and Young was a sure fire elite this kid is not that and you can't compare the 2 team situations either.

Ty Simpson sure isn't "fragile". With all those other 5 star QBs in Bama's 2022 class, he's standing BIG BOY strong!

And again Ty is light years better than Jackson. Ty is a pro style 5* accomplished qb and Jackson was just running wing-t before the coach decided to switch it up.

And again Ty is light years better than Jackson. Ty is a pro style 5* accomplished qb and Jackson was just running wing-t before the coach decided to switch it up.
Simpson does not play the kind of competition that Jackson does. Why would UT take a pro style QB when we need a dual threat?

We passed on dude.

If he was better than what we have committed, we would pursue him harder. I'll trust the guy that has turned what looked like a mediocre transfer into one of the most efficient QBs in the SEC, turned Locke into an NFL qb, and is turning our offense back into one of the best in the country over all these other guys.

Give respect where it is due. Heup is doing it year one with a short roster and a patched together oline.

We passed on dude.

If he was better than what we have committed, we would pursue him harder. I'll trust the guy that has turned what looked like a mediocre transfer into one of the most efficient QBs in the SEC, turned Locke into an NFL qb, and is turning our offense back into one of the best in the country over all these other guys.

Give respect where it is due. Heup is doing it year one with a short roster and a patched together oline.

But we are more than happy with jackson and what hooker is doing.

Are you saying the Wing-T thing is on the QB? He didn’t want to run another system? I don’t see the light years and it’s beside the point. You said “big boy” football involves recruiting multiple QBs in the same class…and I showed you that’s bull****. You on a weak bender concerning takes today, Dejaun. And what has Ty Simpson “accomplished”? Not a winning record…not a state championship. Tayven’s running herd on him in that department and hit the winning shot to clinch a basketball championship to further boot! 😎

It’s funny you act like you know more than Heupel whose known for developing QBs.

You’re just making sh*t up to fit your narrative.

Check that scrubb you're talking about. He possibly took Rattler's job today. As far as Bama they had qb who was a starter and Young was a sure fire elite this kid is not that and you can't compare the 2 team situations either.
It’s sarcasm, Dejuan. Google it or Bing if you don’t have the hardware. They had MAC JONES who was no sure thing before last season…and he was a lowly scumbag non blue chipping 3 star. That’s LOW DEPTH. Why wouldn’t they tell Young that they were taking another QB and then do it? They’re BAMA! Not “big boy” enough? I like Tayven Jackson better than Ty Simpson. And your disdain for him only reinforces that. Cuz you’ll go full dullard on us from time to time with little to no warning. Weak stuff, Dejuan.

Humility is a lost concept on the internet. It's rare to see someone admit they are wrong.
I know I was wrong with my initial thoughts about Hooker heading into this season AND about my doubts about this defense.

Anyone else in this thread want to admit to being wrong sometimes??? 👀👀👀
Nah. You’ll get a lifeless “lol” and a bump of a random irrelevant recruit thread. 😴

Humility is a lost concept on the internet. It's rare to see someone admit they are wrong.
I know I was wrong with my initial thoughts about Hooker heading into this season AND about my doubts about this defense.

Anyone else in this thread want to admit to being wrong sometimes??? 👀👀👀

I thought i was wrong once but i was mistaken.

Dude, you haven't a clue if Simpson is "light years" better than Jackson or not. Between high top fades and pimping kids, I doubt you've even watched Jackson play. Your "accomplished" quote solidifies just how much you dont know. Simpson has never even so much as won his region, in 2A Tennessee ball...while Jackson is out winning state championships in Indiana's highest classification, 6A.

Also, you may want to check them rankings again, my man...Simpson is no longer a 5*...in ANY rankings. Just one more thing you don't know.

Dude, you haven't a clue if Simpson is "light years" better than Jackson or not. Between high top fades and pimping kids, I doubt you've even watched Jackson play. Your "accomplished" quote solidifies just how much you dont know. Simpson has never even so much as won his region, in 2A Tennessee ball...while Jackson is out winning state championships in Indiana's highest classification, 6A.

Also, you may want to check them rankings again, my man...Simpson is no longer a 5*...in ANY rankings. Just one more thing you don't know.
Off the top rope.

Reactions: Brillovol
This dude hasn't decommited yet? Yikes. I mean I'm happy with our QB commit so I don't really care if we go after him or not, but at least go to a Big 12 school or something dude

Reactions: Helton1
Looks like another 'Trash DE1" fest.

Do you all ever get tired of that??

I like Jackson a lot, and we ABSOLUTELY need to bring in another QB this class!!
Whether it's transfer portal or another High school guy. Bailey is probably gone. And Milton is a back up at best. Probably gone.

We lost our ONLY 2021 QB recruit. HAVE YOU ALL FORGOTTEN THAT!??
Maurer left!
WTH are you all talking about we don't need another QB???

Are you all forgetting Manning and Stewart?
Shaffer and Ainge? You all are acting like we haven't done that before...
Stop trashing people all the time.

Last edited:

So your argument is competition??
And this is the Sam Horn thread....

Ok, you do realize Sam Horn plays much better Competition than Jackson????
Yes, I know you're referring to Simpson vs Jackson in your response, but it's silly to say we have a QB who is better than anyone else we targeted (Simpson, Horn, etc) and competition being the main argument for him.

You all can't keep perspective on stuff when it comes to certain posters opinions.
Jackson, WADE, Simpson, Horn ALL fit this offense. Wade being the less developed right now of that group- however, absolutely has passing skill and is a fantastic runner....

We may ONLY have Jackson and Hooker on the roster come 2022...

What are you talking about we DON'T NEED another QB?????

Simpson does not play the kind of competition that Jackson does. Why would UT take a pro style QB when we need a dual threat?

Look Heuple has not always used a dual threat so I'm not sure where the hell UT fans get that from. If they could get Simpson or Horn they'd tk either. Stop being so damn gullible.

Reactions: Devo182

VN Store

Back