'22 GA QB Sam Horn (Mizzou commit)

You are hilarious. I guess you think Simpson earned his fifth star. Remember a guy named Jarret Guarantano? Yeah Saban offered him as well. It funny how you won’t really offer any defense to your argument other than well Saban and Dabo.

Give us some data and stats that prove Simpson is a 5* and that he is better than Horn. I will wait. Lol.
Yeah Dabo nailed that Hunter Johnson evaluation as well. He was prolific at Clemson.

If im not mistaken, the offers list on 247/rivals is only what the player posts/announces. There is a chance he could have a lot more offers but just hasn’t announced them yet

I brought up Horns offer list before. It was brought to my attention about how good he is in baseball. That likely is a major factor.

I brought up Horns offer list before. It was brought to my attention about how good he is in baseball. That likely is a major factor.
It was said on sports radio the other day that college football programs aren’t racing to offer him because they aren’t sure that he will stay committed to football. It was said that he’s a multi-sport guy and may have a bigger interest in baseball than football, which is causing a wait and see approach.

It was said on sports radio the other day that college football programs aren’t racing to offer him because they aren’t sure that he will stay committed to football. It was said that he’s a multi-sport guy and may have a bigger interest in baseball than football, which is causing a wait and see approach.

Somebody said he was one of the top baseball prospects in Georgia.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
You are hilarious. I guess you think Simpson earned his fifth star. Remember a guy named Jarret Guarantano? Yeah Saban offered him as well. It funny how you won’t really offer any defense to your argument other than well Saban and Dabo.

Give us some data and stats that prove Simpson is a 5* and that he is better than Horn. I will wait. Lol.
I mean...that's a pretty good defense considering they have 9 National Championships and 17 Conference Championships between them.

Somebody said he was one of the top baseball prospects in Georgia.
Todd Helton did both at UT and was player of year in both sports for state of TN coming out of HS. Good quarterback and was starting for an injured Jerry Colquit til a knee injury A freshman named Manning replaced Helton and the rest is history.

Reactions: Vols4us
I hope we land him. But this offense will put up good numbers regardless of who runs it. That’s a major difference vs Butch’s offense. It stunk to high heavens when Worley, Peterman, Dormady, and JG ran it. It worked with Dobbs and Dobbs alone.
Helps to have a major arm running things as well. Highest rated Pro QB with 3910 yards, 41 TDs in Georgia high school’s highest 7A classification.. come on down!

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Helps to have a major arm running things as well. Highest rated Pro QB with 3910 yards, 41 TDs in Georgia high school’s highest 7A classification.. come on down!
Yes, this offense wants to throw vertically to keep safeties out of the box. But CJH will work with what he has. That will attract better players.

I hope we land him. But this offense will put up good numbers regardless of who runs it. That’s a major difference vs Butch’s offense. It stunk to high heavens when Worley, Peterman, Dormady, and JG ran it. It worked with Dobbs and Dobbs alone.
Much of the O's success with Dobbs wasn't scripted by Butch, but due to Dobbs improvisational skills...

Yes he did lead TN on. Ty said he knew February 1st where he was going. He could have done the right thing and just stopped taking calls from JH and said he is only focusing on 2 schools. Ty and his dad can piss off. If Ty would have eliminated us entirely at the beginning of this month then Horn would have been recruited much harder this whole time. Stop making excuses for him and his loser dad.

As I've stated before if our coaches are yet again stupid enough not to be recruiting horn as hard as ty then we will be having another miserable 3 years on field and mediocre recruiting

VN Store

Back