'22 GA QB Sam Horn (Mizzou commit)

Pretty sure he was. Been said multiple times.
Yeah. It's been said multiple times by Vol Nation posters making stuff up. Ty Simpson was quoted in an interview saying that Ole Miss was his dream school growing up. Notice that he didn't end up there either.

Yeah. It's been said multiple times by Vol Nation posters making stuff up. Ty Simpson was quoted in an interview saying that Ole Miss was his dream school growing up. Notice that he didn't end up there either.
Thanks man, I got that answer 30 mins ago.

Yeah. Sorry about that. I wasn't trying to continue to pick on your post. I typed out my post about 30 minutes ago, but then I got pulled into a conference call, and didn't hit post until after the call ended.
I’m just busting your chops. Like I said previous, still would be a kick to the nads lol

Reactions: Vol423
Horn video impressive...got some wheels too ... throw the fade routes really well .. Simpson video was all scrambling .. I used to think Simpson was better .. but I think Heup likes Horn as much or better.. after I sat and watched both films .. im thinking same thing .. go getem Heup

Imagine wanting Ty more than Horn. Couldn’t be me
That's what I've been preaching. If folks really think Ty is just on a whole other level in comparison to Horn, they haven't been paying attention. I get the "in-state" implications but Horn is at least equal. I personally think Horn is better right now though.

Condredge Holloway definitely played and at a high level. He was drafted by the Expos out of high school. Alan Cockrell played baseball as well and was also taken in the MLB draft. Probably more earlier on.
Randy Wallace , QB, was a very good 3B.

Reactions: ksgovols
Here’s what I don’t understand about Sam.
I know that Twitter isn’t everything, but he doesn’t follow anything Tennessee athletics, except for Barstool Rocky Top and Joey Halzle (plus the old staff). On the flip side, he follows lots of other schools and/or their coaches, like Georgia, Auburn, Texas A&M, Clemson, and even Vanderbilt. I’m just confused because people say Sam grew up a Vols fan.

Here’s what I don’t understand about Sam.
I know that Twitter isn’t everything, but he doesn’t follow anything Tennessee athletics, except for Barstool Rocky Top and Joey Halzle (plus the old staff). On the flip side, he follows lots of other schools and/or their coaches, like Georgia, Auburn, Texas A&M, Clemson, and even Vanderbilt. I’m just confused because people say Sam grew up a Vols fan.
Maybe his Twitter game isn’t up to par? Also following a program that’s all in on another QB is a thing. Kid has at least a little pride.

Reactions: Hollovol05

VN Store

Back