'22 GA QB Sam Horn (Mizzou commit)

iu

Reactions: The Dog
Nope. I’m blaming the previous staffs Incompetence for the reason he went to Mizzou. I’m blaming the comments by people who thought he would be our backup plan for the timing. You know as well as I do that it’s not normal for top 150 kids to commit at 800 PM on a Sunday night. The kid didn’t appreciate the slow play by the previous staff or the fans assuming he would be ours since we didn’t get Batchelor Number 1.
So is he just wanting to say FU because Pruitt - who will never step foot in Tenn again - didn’t love him? Heupel is calling him everyday, and knowing White, Tony V probably is too. Mizz baseball team is garbage and it doesn’t even seem to matter. I’d be shocked if Heupel made him feel like he was the backup plan.

I want guys that want to be here. This is not going to be easy or fun for these recruits.

I assure you that 13 SEC teams plus every school in the region is whispering that the NCAA is gonna burn us to the ground. Need some closure.

Reactions: drylo
Heupel better be a biologist too

Maybe he can grow a QB in the lab
I don't think some of you guys realize how good Kaidon Salter is. As long as he is still on board, we should be fine at QB. Seriously, watch some video of Salter. There is plenty out there on YouTube. There was an article on RockyTopTalk.com from two weeks ago, in which Trent Dilfer compared Salter to Deshaun Watson. We will be griping about everything BUT our quarterback play three years from now.

VN Store

Back