'22 GA QB Jacurri Brown

I live here in Valdosta, this kid is a stud. The real deal. Plays at a top school Lowndes County in georgia 7A. Started as a freshman which is unheard of. Big things in the future for Jacurri
I read he may transfer to play for Rush at Valdosta. Have you heard that? He didn't do a lot in the state championship, but I think that was a poor Lowndes game plan coupled with BJ Ojulari in his face as soon as the ball was snapped. I know he had some monster games last season.

Reactions: JacketVol and T Dog
I read he may transfer to play for Rush at Valdosta. Have you heard that? He didn't do a lot in the state championship, but I think that was a poor Lowndes game plan coupled with BJ Ojulari in his face as soon as the ball was snapped. I know he had some monster games last season.

He’s not going anywhere, really good friends with my daughter. Kid is a Viking all the way. Bigger stage and higher classification

Reactions: Coach_Z
Many that saw four-star quarterback Jacurris Brown play a year ago thought of him as a runner that struggled in the passing game. The arm strength was there, and he had the size that drew a lot of attention his way on the recruiting trail, but as a passer, he was very much up and down. He had a few missed opportunities as a passer in this game too, but he showed a lot of improvement in that part of his game. In the second half especially, Brown made some big throws. He finished with 165 yards passing to go with 145 yards rushing for a total of four touchdowns.

He has early offers from Auburn, Florida, Georgia Tech, Miami, Nebraska and Tennessee to name a few. He would still like to have offers from Clemson, Georgia, Ohio State and a few others.
c.simmons

VN Store

Back