'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Pretty much every thread turns into it because someone brings up one of his perceived deficiencies. If it's Offense, JG can't get it to A WR, can't throw a screen if it's an OL and if it is a running back, it's either he'll check into the wrong play or can't throw a swing pass. If it's a defensive player, the comments usually pertain to three and out scenarios or TOs putting the D in a bad situation. Everything is his fault and a few posters believe we should have won 10 games and that even themselves could have been better against Georgia State and BYU.
We should have had no trouble beating either Georgia State or BYU even if we had an excellent quarterback that was trying to throw the game to them. We purely and simply were not ready to play the games on any level.

We should have had no trouble beating either Georgia State or BYU even if we had an excellent quarterback that was trying to throw the game to them. We purely and simply were not ready to play the games on any level.

Possibly 3rd if you count bama.they were on the ropes and we had the momentum if we scored the TD🤷🏽‍♂️

Reactions: Easttnken

Gave you a like just because a couple of people are going to take theirs back...once they finally figure out what you said.
But agree, anyway.

Reactions: drvenner

Jennings Scouting Report

Watch this . Jennings makes catches on poorly thrown balls. Behind, low , 100mph or into traffic. I like JG . He is a tough kid and a VFL. It is ok to criticize him. Film doesn't lie. I just don't have any confidence in him. Indiana should have been a statement game for him announcing his senior season. Instead he gets put in timeout. This team cannot afford to have a QB who needs a timeout during SEC play.

I love seeing the deep stuff but I would like to see some touch passes too. Not hating, just saying you need more than 1 speed.
I’d say he had some touch on that throw. He hit the guy perfectly in stride. Most of us are just used to seeing a bit more air under a throw of that distance. That ball might have gotten 15’ off the ground. There aren’t a whole lot of QBs who can put that kind of velocity on a throw of that distance with pinpoint accuracy.

VN Store

Back