'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Only thing I saw last night that I didn't like was he held on to the ball too long and took some sacks.

He reminds me of a more athletic version of Aaron Rodgers. He is one of the best in moving around the pocket and evading the rush to buy more time.

He will need to learn to throw the ball away at times.
The one sack was really bad but it was third down and momentum had changed. He tried to hard to keep the drive going and should have thrown the balm away. Only mistake I saw him make in the game.

Lol, no, might have gotten trolled, but I didn’t make it up
UGA fans have put that out there a lot. I am on a Georgia High School football board and I think I mentioned last week that a guy was putting it out there that was supposedly connected to UGA. A guy that is much more connected to the Marietta team than me told him it was laughable. You never know what will happen with kids, but I dont think he ever considered UGA. Everyone thought his first couple of years he would be going to UF, then it was Michigan until he picked Tennessee. I've never met anyone that thought it would be Bama or UGA or any other team but those three and all those schools recruited him.

He doesnt seem like a guy that would do that either. He was super excited to sign my sons Tennessee ball just 5 or 6 days ago.

VN Store

Back