'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

I was looking at how the teams on Marietta's schedule have fared this season and they have done well. Edgewater is in the final 4 in FL in 7a and St Joe's is in the final 4 in 6a in PA. Collins Hill, North Cobb and N Paulding all made the playoffs in GA 7a this year. Rome lost last week in 5a playoffs. Hillgrove, Milton and Camden were all top 100 nationally when Marietta beat them I believe. McEachern and Grayson are both still in the Elite 8 in GA and playing this week. He's had a great season against a great schedule.

We are playing Mill Creek this Friday at home in Elite 8. I'm pretty sure there will be a stream since it is at home and the school broadcasts all the home games. I will post it when I get it.

bama's qb recruit apparently plays on rookie mode in madden.

No...
He's played against the hardest schedule in High School football. Mater Dei has played 6 nationally ranked teams this season...and beat them all
They have beaten St Frances Academy (MD) and St John Bosco (CA).

No...
He's played against the hardest schedule in High School football. Mater Dei has played 6 nationally ranked teams this season...and beat them all
I think he was just saying that he was posting ridiculous stats that you see on video games. Not attacking his competition level Francis.

No...
I know I was talking about his stats being crazy, as in playing madden on rookie mode....

I know I was talking about his stats being crazy, as in playing madden on rookie mode....

Yeah i replied back to the other guy who pointed that out.

Bryce Young makes every defense look bad. I really wish he would go to USC

The school is not doing the stream tonight. It is on that NFHS site. All 4 7A quarterfinals are going to be on there. I also can't go to the game tonight because I am out of town. If I get any updates I will post them though.

VN Store

Back