'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

I've seen JG overthrow that pass a few times....and under throw it many times....and throw it late most of the time.
But I've never seen him hit anyone in stride over 20 yards down the field ever.

JG did make an awesome throw to JJ against UGA across the middle on a RPO when he came in...I'll give him that
He’s slow to process what’s going on and deliver the ball. And then usually it’s an errant throw. If Jennings hadn’t bailed him out on several would be interceptions it would be even worse.

Supposedly the whole offense other than Beck graduated off of his state championship team last year. That's the explanation I got when I asked someone about that.

Bailey put up huge numbers his FR year on team that had almost zero upperclassmen. Keyton was just a SO and Marietta started something like 18 FR and SO's that 1st year. He got killed and the team got killed, but he still threw for 21 tds and 7 ints. He had almost 3k yards in just 10 games.

I think Bailey's numbers will go threw the roof the next few weeks. He plays a really bad team in Kennesaw Mtn, some pretty good ones in North Paulding and North Cobb and two very good ones in Hillgrove and McEachern. I don't think McEachern is any better than any of the teams he's faced so far though.

Reactions: Devo182
4 of Bailey's 5 INTs were in one game, and 3 of Kings' 5 INTs were in one game. But Bailey has been the better passer overall this season, pretty easy to see

Not sure if it has been posted but Hubbs just said on sportstalk that Harrison Bailey has indicated he was going to take 5 official visits at this point. Hubbs basically said Tennessee needs to show improvement on the field if it wants to assure Bailey honors his commitment.

VN Store

Back