'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

line-of-weathering-steel-poles-in-tucson.ashx

Are these enough?

I'm convinced.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Huge drop coming
At this point, idk why he even bothers going to these events. Wins mvp in several and just continues to drop. Had an off performance today and of course they’re going to drop him way down.

Fact remains if you let this kid set up in the pocket he throws as good if not better than anyone in this class. Makes big throws hits the wide receiver in stride.

At this point, idk why he even bothers going to these events. Wins mvp in several and just continues to drop. Had an off performance today and of course they’re going to drop him way down.

Fact remains if you let this kid set up in the pocket he throws as good if not better than anyone in this class. Makes big throws hits the wide receiver in stride.
On the bright side. King now thinks he can beat him out, probably found the clue he was looking for..

Amazing. Bailey sucks because now we want King. Base everything on one competition. See how they have performed under the lights with the scoreboard on. BOTH of them put up good numbers and were tough under pressure. BOTH of them bring a lot to the table. Bailey signs, King signs, or both signs, we win. It's a helluva a lot better than 2 years ago when the only option was Strout.

Amazing. Bailey sucks because now we want King. Base everything on one competition. See how they have performed under the lights with the scoreboard on. BOTH of them put up good numbers and were tough under pressure. BOTH of them bring a lot to the table. Bailey signs, King signs, or both signs, we win. It's a helluva a lot better than 2 years ago when the only option was Strout.

Who said Bailey sucks?

Strout up truth.
Who said Bailey sucks?

Last edited:
Reactions: AaronUT and SSVol
Strout up truth.
Who said Bailey sucks?

I have a question and nothing against rishvol just happened to be available. I know this is the nfl I am comparing but how many “mobile” qbs have won a super bowl? I can thank of 2 (Staubach, Wilson). He will be able to move and no he is no Dobbs running the ball but if you are a receiver and can own the field/catch the ball why would you not want him at qb.
I’m no fan of mobile QB’s, but Steve Young was a mobile QB.

Reactions: GoVolsDR
Man, it’s been a couple days since then, couldn’t remember. Do recall Stewart was also very highly thought of as a QB coming out of Tx and also I (think?) Helton was even on that team, talk about elite QB talent on one team, that’s crazy. And Colquitt was the starter...

VN Store

Back