'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Weird, did a search earlier today on Skeeter, & saw his last post was Dec, 2017.... and low and behold he returns today with a drive by.

I mean he could post a pic of anyone and we wouldn't be able to confirm it though. Hahaha

True I guess, but the guy never came off like that. He had no reason to lie. Another guy posted a pic from the PC IIRC , and asked Skeeter which one he was, as Skeet had said he was there, he pointed out which person he was. It's been years ago, and my memory is a little fuzzy.

True I guess, but the guy never came off like that. He had no reason to lie. Another guy posted a pic from the PC IIRC , and asked Skeeter which one he was, as Skeet had said he was there, he pointed out which person he was. It's been years ago, and my memory is a little fuzzy.
Haha I remember just giving you ish. Plus I like the way my theory lines up with timing. Hahaha

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
UT has a kid from Cali that redshirted last year as a Frosh. JT Shrout. Many PRO QBs said this kid would play in NFL one day.

He's 6'5" with decent mobility and freakin cannon of an arm!
And another True Freshman this year in Brian Maurer. 6'4"...great athelte....great field vision. Adequate and accurate arm.

In your opinion, what type of player is Harrison Bailey?
I can answer that, i watched him i mb 2017 go againt 3 dbs that signed with power 5 schools. He reminds me of Tim Couch...big guy who moves in the pocket and can make all of the throws. Watch his hudl highlights and just watch how he moves in the pocket.It is goinng to be hard to keep him off the field as a freshman

Whatever happens going forward, just remember what you read here is from the most rabid, die hard fans of the team. Passion often blinds reality and what members say about recruits and players isn’t personal but often seems like it. Many of us are mental and impolite and in no way do we represent the greater majority of good natured, level headed Vol fans.

What you will see cannot be unseen. Welcome.

1-Big-Trouble-in-Little-China-quotes.gif

Reactions: Jack Burton
UT has a kid from Cali that redshirted last year as a Frosh. JT Shrout. Many PRO QBs said this kid would play in NFL one day.

He's 6'5" with decent mobility and freakin cannon of an arm!
And another True Freshman this year in Brian Maurer. 6'4"...great athelte....great field vision. Adequate and accurate arm.

In your opinion, what type of player is Harrison Bailey?

Where did you find that Shrout is 6'5"?

J.T. Shrout - Football - University of Tennessee Athletics

VN Store

Back