'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Yep, that too. Of course I think at your age you are thinking of the redcoats, and when you had to have the muskets ready if they rode through your village...
giphy.gif

Reactions: bignewt
Does anyone think that Bailey and Justin Herberts mechanics and body types favor each other a LOT? Not saying he already is Herbert but how they throw and their build is very similar imo.

Does anyone think that Bailey and Justin Herberts mechanics and body types favor each other a LOT? Not saying he already is Herbert but how they throw and their build is very similar imo.

He has stonger arm than Herbert now.
Herbert might be a smidge better runner.
If we had a Justin Herbert this season, we would have been 10-3 maybe 11-2. We were a fumble away from 27-21game with Bama in the 4th...

This Spring is going be huge for the development of this program.

Our defense is starting to really take shape. Need the QB to be efficient so that the run game can improve. Already has a lot with the emegence of Gray. Chandler needs to get better at seeing the hole.

Are we going to win the NC in 20? No, we should, however, start our best chance to get us there with recruiting in mind and imo thats HB. Starting a shaky Sr does absolutely nothing for 2021 and beyond

Reactions: gunner and StoVol
Okay then, someone is definitely jumping 50 something spots

Gibbs likely is one of them. He showed out all week and to me looked like the best RB in either all star game.
Brian Branch is another thats been super hot lately and getting those Bama bumps.
Anderson kid that commited to Bama as well was unblockable all last week is another option.

Bailey not playing last week probably keeps him out on top of him being committed to UT.

Gibbs likely is one of them. He showed out all week and to me looked like the best RB in either all star game.
Brian Branch is another thats been super hot lately and getting those Bama bumps.
Anderson kid that commited to Bama as well was unblockable all last week is another option.

Bailey not playing last week probably keeps him out on top of him being committed to UT.

It's also another excuse for them not to include him. I mean they have to be at about 50 reasons now.

Reactions: tn4elvis
We have not had that much here lately. Normally our QB's throw to where the guy is as opposed to where they are going to be. Or they receiver has to slow down and wait on the ball and defender to catch up. The pass by Shrout in the SC game was the best pass that I have seen a UT QB throw in quite some time.

The best pass I remember by JG, he was falling backwards away from the rush, and laid it in the back of the middle of the end zone for JJ, who caught it just in bounds, and took a big hit. By far the best touch on a pass that I remember from JG. I think it was also the SC game.

Did Bailey participate at the US Army All-American Game? I’ve read through a few articles hoping to see his name pop up but to no avail. I was curious if he played or practiced and if so how he did.

Did Bailey participate at the US Army All-American Game? I’ve read through a few articles hoping to see his name pop up but to no avail. I was curious if he played or practiced and if so how he did.
You’re username doesn’t quite reflect your attention to recruiting 😉 he has/had a hurt wrist, didn’t play. He’s enrolling at UT tomorrow

Ask Farrell: How should final 2020 QB rankings

The top contender is Tennessee signee
Harrison Bailey, who completed nearly 70 percent of his passes in his senior season for 4,674 yards with 50 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. He also rushed for three scores. However, Bailey did not participate in the All-American Bowl week because of injury.

Reactions: ValleyAlVol

VN Store

Back