'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

I’m gonna go rogue for the moment. Michigan seems to have been carrying the momentum. Until I hear some positive vibes, I’m thinking Wolverines

They can rent him for their rankings until Pruitt decides he’s ready to take him.

I said it in Jordan Davis’ thread, and I’ll say it here.

Nothing to see here.

Michigan
giphy.gif

Not even worried about him or any 2020 kids.

Sign top 5 class this year.
Win a bunch of games with a favorable schedule.
2020 class will be stacked.
I hear ya. However, an Elite QB gets all the top recruits attention. He's the alpha.

In 2017 3 of the top 5 switched commitments.There was 7 total out of the top 15 with 2 re-committing back to the original school.

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
Man if you back and research this stuff it happens more than you think. Who knew Shea Patterson originally committed to Arizona before switching to Ole Miss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brillovol
Unless Helton has a quite secret and has DJ Uiagalelei in the bag (literally) this will sting plenty. Ramel helps with his recruitment, but it's something we are missing here if he goes to Michigan. We have the advanatage of proximity to home, players he knows (Ramel), and the better coach as well as fanbase. Why not choose us.

This kid doesn't strike me as the flipping type. I hate to say that, because I actually think this type of high level qb recruit can change the direction of a program from one season to the next. The only thing I wonder about Harrison is how mobile he is. He would face some serious pass rushes in the SEC compared to what he would see in the Little 10.

Unless Helton has a quite secret and has DJ Uiagalelei in the bag (literally) this will sting plenty. Ramel helps with his recruitment, but it's something we are missing here if he goes to Michigan. We have the advanatage of proximity to home, players he knows (Ramel), and the better coach as well as fanbase. Why not choose us.

I mean, do we have the better coach? Maybe in a couple of years Pruitt will prove that, but you can’t say that right now.

For my money, Michigan looks like one of only 2 teams in the country that has a chance against Bama

I mean, do we have the better coach? Maybe in a couple of years Pruitt will prove that, but you can’t say that right now.

For my money, Michigan looks like one of only 2 teams in the country that has a chance against Bama
Harbaugh choking against OSU is a real possibility...if that occurs, all the Michigan love is going to melt.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

QB Coach I should have said. But, I like Pruitt over Harbaugh. I like Helton as of late. He's growing on me. Now if he calls a good game Saturday. his stock will go up with me.

Do we really know that, though? I mean, I get that we all hope that is the case, but there doesn’t seem to be a ton of tangible proof that it is actually true. Harbaugh had a great run at Stanford, coached in a Super Bowl as an NFL HC, and has Michigan primed for a playoff run. Pruitt doesn’t have near that resumé, yet. I’m trying to look at this more objectively, I guess.

VN Store

Back