'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Have you not watched Marietta play this year? Gilbert is definitely a freak athlete, and would love to have had him be in orange next year, but he does drop a lot of balls.

Yeah I was being sarcastic. Seems like since Gilbert committed to LSU, some have said he drops too many passes and we don’t want him. I mean it’s hilarious. Gilbert is a stud.

Yeah I was being sarcastic. Seems like since Gilbert committed to LSU, some have said he drops too many passes and we don’t want him. I mean it’s hilarious. Gilbert is a stud.
You don’t know anything.

You’ve admitted too it on more that one occasion.

You‘ll never anything because.... Well, you just don‘t

Public Service announcement: Any one who reads these comment. Just know that BOT has no idea what day it is, let alone what is going on with recruiting. Never ever take what he says as anything close to fact.

BOT you should stick to the FF and the RF where you shine, because I’m gonna call you on it every time you say something stupid over here....

It’s true, despite the butt hurt in this thread. People have been saying he’s not that good

He is physically a stud and may develop into a fantastic college football player, but he does drop a lot of passes. You haven't watched him play much if you say anything else. He is such a physical mismatch at the high school level it is hard to tell what he will do against elite competition.

Updated stats for this season. Two regular season games to go and then the playoffs. Next week is Hillgrove, which is a massive game. If Marietta wins they will avoid having to go down to South GA to play Colquitt or Lowndes. The Hillgrove game is for 2md place in the region. Kennesaw Mtn is the last regular season game and they are 0-8.
Screenshot_20191026-090028_Chrome.jpg

Updated stats for this season. Two regular season games to go and then the playoffs. Next week is Hillgrove, which is a massive game. If Marietta wins they will avoid having to go down to South GA to play Colquitt or Lowndes. The Hillgrove game is for 2md place in the region. Kennesaw Mtn is the last regular season game and they are 0-8.
View attachment 233883
And if it weren't for the Grayson disaster he would only have 1 interception on the season....insane

How would you rank all 5 potential QBs? Could be interesting.

Bailey
Maurer
Hill

Unless Shrout moves up the depth chart, I think he hits the portal at some point-- probably before summer after the pecking order emerges coming out of spring practice. I think JG is gone in December. I don't expect Hill to seriously challenge for the job. And I think we'd like to take another QB if Shrout leaves, but probably won't. JMO.

Shrout can change some things today but regardless, Bailey is expected to take control regardless of the QB room. If he does great and someone beats him out, then that kid is really good and we are in a GREAT situation in the room.

Exactly. Bailey is coming in to be the guy. If someone beats him out, then we'll be stacked 2-deep at the position with a viable backup to the backup.

Exactly. Bailey is coming in to be the guy. If someone beats him out, then we'll be stacked 2-deep at the position with a viable backup to the backup.
I’ll be stunned if Bailey beats out Maurer. I can’t believe I’m saying that, but it’s true. Unless Maurer continues the injury struggles he’ll be the guy imo.

I’ll be stunned if Bailey beats out Maurer. I can’t believe I’m saying that, but it’s true. Unless Maurer continues the injury struggles he’ll be the guy imo.

Either way, we're set. Solid 2-deep and I'd imagine if they're both healthy, they'll both get PT in some capacity.

VN Store

Back