'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

They're going to have to give him his 5th star. He's going to make them look increasingly foolish until they begrudgingly fork it over with as little fanfare as possible.

Rivals only chance he has at five star. I don’t see 247 ever giving him that with as far down as they have him.

Reactions: drvenner
Anyone else notice Marietta's OL was much improved last night? Now their run game should take off and HB is going to put up silly numbers with Arik and White. And their D has given up 14 points in 2 games (last week was maybe an exhibition, idk, but I think they shut out the other team). State champs Marietta aka UT JV team comin through!!

Watching this UCLA Cincinnati game makes me care even less about ratings. UCLA's qb was really highly rated and is straight garbage.

Anyone else notice Marietta's OL was much improved last night? Now their run game should take off and HB is going to put up silly numbers with Arik and White. And their D has given up 14 points in 2 games (last week was maybe an exhibition, idk, but I think they shut out the other team). State champs Marietta aka UT JV team comin through!!

The roster at Marietta is so loaded. I kinda wonder if you took that roster 3-4 years from now, could be they be competitive in a non-P5 conference (e.g. in the FCS)? Crazy how many D-1 players are on that team.

I've seen various rankings. One had Marietta about 3 spots above these cats and the other had them about 15 spots behind these cats. Point being everyone agrees these are 2 top teams and it should be a great game and measuring stick for both. But I'd put my money on these Marietta boys. They have the experience and CHEMISTRY. It's almost like they should join forces in the future ;)

Reactions: scienceteaching_vol
I know he is a TN commit but I honestly don’t see how you can’t look at this guy, watch him play and not say he isn’t easily a top 5 recruit. Dude kills it against the toughest competing Georgia. I wish he would have played in a much easier division like Lawrence did.

Reactions: rgvol

VN Store

Back