'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

too good to be true. never happen. if we really wanted to thin the herd, kill everyone that shows up to a Black Friday sale. Problem solved.
giphy.gif

4year old and 1.5. Had my appointment to be sterilized made before we left the hospital with the second.

Got the wife to sign off huh?

Two little girls. had to try for a boy.

Cats are the only other boys around, and, that doesnt count. I'm surrounded by females, hell even the dog is a girl....Had to try and even the odds. Though we may've just made it worse ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cats are the only other boys around, and, that doesnt count. I'm surrounded by females, hell even the dog is a girl....Had to try and even the odds. Though we may've just made it worse ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
same exact boat here, but after #2, and on our 2nd female dog, i decided not to push my luck and got snipped a copule years ago......cut my losses so to speak...lol.

same exact boat here, but after #2, and on our 2nd female dog, i decided not to push my luck and got snipped a copule years ago......cut my losses so to speak...lol.

Built in drama is my motivation. Love my girls. Had to balance. Guess we'll find out on dday.

Either way, pecker or no pecker, ill 110% be ✂️ this time. Wife is considered high risk. I'm old as ****. No more.

Reactions: BlackCreekVol

Got lucky. Blessed with two boys just like I wanted.

Jack a lot of times they can stop dilation but they will probably just keep it monitored.

My wife is 15 weeks pregnant with our second child.

My wife was dialated with second, but farther along. Im sure it will be fine, but, always concerning.

Best of luck to you and yours in the journey. You as well BGS.

To have finished 2nd he sure didn't get the publicity. I think it is like someone else said, they focus on the uncommitted players.

E11 themselves didn't even release final rankings, only the winner + 11. Jmo, but this writer saw the tweet, saw him listed under Stroud (as he is first alphabetically) and assumed wrong.

E11 themselves didn't even release final rankings, only the winner + 11. Jmo, but this writer saw the tweet, saw him listed under Stroud (as he is first alphabetically) and assumed wrong.

Blame E11 for doing a lousy job with that announcement.

Blame E11 for doing a lousy job with that announcement.

The tweet actually explained it perfectly. Yet somehow, even people here, were unable to simply read the post...nor even notice it is in alphabetical order, which is pretty obvious to anyone that can read. There aren't even numbers beside names, so to assume those are rankings is just odd.

4year old and 1.5. Had my appointment to be sterilized made before we left the hospital with the second.
Almost 50 yrs old and have 3 wonderful kids. Not looking for more but I am keeping my gun loaded...you know just in case I'm the last man on earth or something

A great arm
If you look at a picture of him from then, he had the proverbial noodle arm. that may have been the biggest thing that bothered me with him was that as soon as he left here and started considering going to the NFL, he had a quick body transformation. It bothered me because I think that made it clear that he was not going to work the way he needed to while he was in college.

It also seems to be to point out the fallacy that musculature in the arm has much to do with how hard quarterback can throw the ball.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
The tweet actually explained it perfectly. Yet somehow, even people here, were unable to simply read the post...nor even notice it is in alphabetical order, which is pretty obvious to anyone that can read. There aren't even numbers beside names, so to assume those are rankings is just odd.

I understand, but it invites misinterpretation to have a list of names, with the one at the top labeled "#1".

Reactions: drvenner

VN Store

Back