'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

By that logic, we will be a 5-7 program for the foreseeable future, uk will never win 10 games in a season, and bama/clemson will face each other in the title game forever.... Oh wait....

We don’t have an SEC roster yet and Florida does.

I wish I could be as optimistic as he is. All I see happening in Gainesville is a woodshed ass whoopin'. It'll be the Gators coming out party. As in "We are back!"
I loathe the Gators as much as anyone here but they just always find ways to beat us. It's beyond belief.

I wish I could be as optimistic as he is. All I see happening in Gainesville is a woodshed ass whoopin'. It'll be the Gators coming out party. As in "We are back!"
I don't know that they are "that far ahead" I would like to think our defense will keep us in games this year. Maybe I'm wrong but I really feel having Jim Chaney back is going to pay big dividends....or maybe I just hate Florida that bad

I don't know that they are "that far ahead" I would like to think our defense will keep us in games this year. Maybe I'm wrong but I really feel having Jim Chaney back is going to pay big dividends....or maybe I just hate Florida that bad

If our offense is clicking against Florida we have a real chance to beat them. Last year we had way to many things going against us to even get back in that game.

If we play a clean game it will be a good one.

If our offense is clicking against Florida we have a real chance to beat them. Last year we had way to many things going against us to even get back in that game.

If we play a clean game it will be a good one.

That was by far the worst football game I have ever seen. We will play them close this year with the new regime and more time to adjust to the practice system. I cannot stand Florida and we just have to beat them this year.

That was by far the worst football game I have ever seen. We will play them close this year with the new regime and more time to adjust to the practice system. I cannot stand Florida and we just have to beat them this year.
IDK why but I luaghed haha....it was really that bad

the one year with Peterman. Last year we were the only incompetent ones in the game. the Peterman game was like watching two drunk monkeys getting frisky with a greased up football. utter incompetence (with a side of Butch and donkey teeth) both sides. I have seen better middle school games than that one.

the one year with Peterman. Last year we were the only incompetent ones in the game. the Peterman game was like watching two drunk monkeys getting frisky with a greased up football. utter incompetence (with a side of Butch and donkey teeth) both sides. I have seen better middle school games than that one.
I thought I happened upon a National Geographic article with all the animal references.

Reactions: WeeohdeeWood
Our defense has alot of questions to be answered, in the trenches. Florida was 10-3 last season. With a new head coach. I'd say they are way ahead of us. You are right about Chaney. But, I just don't think it will be enough, this year.

Sorry to say, but that was Muschamp's 4-8 year. We were one of their 4 wins and Georgia Southern was one of their 8 losses. Kill me

Florida always seems to have a four leafed clover and lucky horseshoe shoved up their butt when we play though.
took a second to try to pick your argument apart. sadly, i couldnt.

So, let me see if I have this straight. You tried to pick a four-leafed clover and lucky horseshoe from a Gator's butt...but couldn't? Did I get that right? 😂

Our defense has alot of questions to be answered, in the trenches. Florida was 10-3 last season. With a new head coach. I'd say they are way ahead of us. You are right about Chaney. But, I just don't think it will be enough, this year.
I've always been more of an Optimist but even tho we lost all of our starting DL I feel better with the quality of talent we will roll out this year of that group than perhaps last year.

When I saw game stats/highlights I thought for sure I was mistaken. Pretty cool set up by GA teams to have scrimmages as spring games.
When I was in high school (71-74 East Ridge Chattanooga) we always had at least one scrimmage in the spring against another school. Played McCallie one year and McMinn Central the next. They were fun and sure beat playing ourselves.

Prefer the thought of competition not bother him. I do like that about King, doesn't seem to concern him at all.
But I gotta go with loyalty first and Bailey has had that in spades.

Now we find out the Tweet has something to do with soccer cleats or dinner.

I was just wondering if we were supposed to panic now. Truthfully, I’m just dreading the multiple posts that are coming that “this staff blew it, doesn’t know how to close, I knew we shouldn’t have offered another QB, etc” from the usual suspects before we even know what the tweet is about. Here, I’ll get it started, this coaching staff are professional and are paid to know what they are doing.

VN Store

Back