'17 GA QB Chase Brice

Not happening as of right now because we have an excess in the QB room as it is......JG is the guy next year....Maurer and Shrout looking to transfer......No transfer with two years left is coming here unless those guys transfer and they see a clear opportunity to play. We have our QB in JG so really doubt this guy even has UT on his potential landing spots.

"But is Syracuse on our schedule?[/QUOTE]

I hate to say this but they were on our schedule the last time we won the NC

The best argument to say no he’s not coming... we already have 5 qbs on the roster... no need for a 6th. Plus he probably wouldn’t want to jump in on that kind of competition.

Please tell me there's a clip where that bull got up and trotted off. I ain't no snowflake, but the older I get the more I think animals are nicer than people and I just hate seeing animals hurt...especially for entertainment. People who enjoy seeing animals hurt for fun have just got to be evil.
I agree........Don't have that pic, but bull wasn't hurt from what I read:).....

I hate to say this but they were on our schedule the last time we won the NC
We barely made it out of there with a W. McNabb was great.
They were defending Big East champs and played FLA in the Orange Bowl that year IIRC. I was in 7th grade so I could easily be off on the facts. I have also smoked at least 31 marijuanas since that time.

Reactions: gainesvol82
Please tell me there's a clip where that bull got up and trotted off. I ain't no snowflake, but the older I get the more I think animals are nicer than people and I just hate seeing animals hurt...especially for entertainment. People who enjoy seeing animals hurt for fun have just got to be evil.
Umm? You do know what happens to the bull in every bull fight right? Flipping over is the least of his problems that day.

I would take this guy if I had room. Provides the bridge from where we are to when HB or BM are truly ready to lead the team.

Reactions: preacherwebb
Umm? You do know what happens to the bull in every bull fight right? Flipping over is the least of his problems that day.
Your right, but I imagine that one didn’t feel much else because I imagine he had a spinal cord injury. I’ve seen something similar when a horned bull went after a border collie. Never got up after that.

Not happening as of right now because we have an excess in the QB room as it is......JG is the guy next year....Maurer and Shrout looking to transfer......No transfer with two years left is coming here unless those guys transfer and they see a clear opportunity to play. We have our QB in JG so really doubt this guy even has UT on his potential landing spots.

JG is definitely not a lock to start next season, especially if he continues to be as inconsistent as his JR year was. The clear opportunity to play is definitely there. Hell JG's last 2 games combined vs Vandy and Indiana he was 24-48 50% 341 yards 1TD 3 Int's. And that was against the #46 and #66 ranked pass Defense's. JG absolutely could be pushed for the starting QB job.

JG is definitely not a lock to start next season, especially if he continues to be as inconsistent as his JR year was. The clear opportunity to play is definitely there. Hell JG's last 2 games combined vs Vandy and Indiana he was 24-48 50% 341 yards 1TD 3 Int's. And that was against the #46 and #66 ranked pass Defense's. JG absolutely could be pushed for the starting QB job.
JG isn't inconsistent in practice which makes it likely he at least starts against Charlotte for the season opener, and most likely the Oklahoma game as well.

Reactions: preacherwebb
Who tf cares what Burrow was ranked. He transferred to LSU at the perfect time with the perfect OC. Kid would be ass if he went somewhere else. Don't @ me.

Reactions: peaygolf

Where is the proof that Maurer and Shrout are looking to transfer?

To be fair, check Peyton’s stats against Vandy his last 3 years. They were abysmal. Not using it to defend or compare, but it’s not a great example.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
LOL. We do not have a Qb in JG. One look at JG’s play would be a magnet for every graduate transfer Qb to come to UT.

VN Store

Back