'21 GA QB Brock Vandagriff (uga commit)

Auburn is just over an hour from Atlanta while Knoxville is 3-4 hours from Atlanta. Distant might be a reason. Auburn also had winning sesons the last two years. We will be winners this year and playing on a more level field. Don,t worry, be happy.
Bogart is over an hour east of Atlanta...distance not a factor

Reactions: sonofUT62
You do understand that Atlanta and Athens are two separate towns? The words kind of look similiar but they're 70 minutes apart and I'm not really sure what the confusion/disconnect is?
I am well aware that Atlanta and Athens are two different towns/cities having lived in Atlanta for 40 years. I am also aware that Auburn is less than two hours from Auburn.

While Athens is usually 70 minutes apart, on game day, it is more like 100-120 minutes away because of the horriable traffic conditions in Athens.

I am well aware that Atlanta and Athens are two different towns/cities having lived in Atlanta for 40 years. I am also aware that Auburn is less than two hours from Auburn.

While Athens is usually 70 minutes apart, on game day, it is more like 100-120 minutes away because of the horriable traffic conditions in Athens.

We’re all WELL aware that Auburn is less than two hours from ATLANTA. 3 other people have tried to patiently explain to you that he doesn’t live in Atlanta but he lives in ATHENS. You keep ignoring the help that everyone is offering you because you’re too busy explaining how many connections you have to the city and a relative who teaches at Auburn. I don’t know really what else we can say to explain to you that distance won’t be a factor because he’s nearly as far from Auburn as Knoxville. This is going to be my last response because other posters are no doubt getting aggravated, and I’m going to feel very guilty if I’m arguing with a stroke victim. Namaste.

We’re all WELL aware that Auburn is less than two hours from ATLANTA. 3 other people have tried to patiently explain to you that he doesn’t live in Atlanta but he lives in ATHENS. You keep ignoring the help that everyone is offering you because you’re too busy explaining how many connections you have to the city and a relative who teaches at Auburn. I don’t know really what else we can say to explain to you that distance won’t be a factor because he’s nearly as far from Auburn as Knoxville. This is going to be my last response because other posters are no doubt getting aggravated, and I’m going to feel very guilty if I’m arguing with a stroke victim. Namaste.
How far is it from Athens to Knoxville? Asking for a friend.

How far is it from Athens to Knoxville? Asking for a friend.

There are 51.98 miles from Athens to Knoxville in northeast direction and 60 miles (96.56 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 N route.
Athens and Knoxville are 1 hour far apart, if you drive non-stop.
This is the fastest route from Athens, TN to Knoxville, TN. The halfway point is Loudon, TN.
Athens, TN and Knoxville, TN are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 1:51 pm.

There are 51.98 miles from Athens to Knoxville in northeast direction and 60 miles (96.56 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 N route.
This is the fastest route from Athens, TN to Knoxville, TN. The halfway point is Loudon, TN.
Athens, TN and Knoxville, TN are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 1:51 pm.
34F311FD-F62A-4A6D-8604-457FC724FC2C.gif

So how far is it from Atlanta, Tn to Athens, Ga?

If train A left the station at 16:00 traveling 45mph and train B left at 16:30 traveling 47 MPH what is atomic mass of of a Hardee's pork chop biscuit?

If train A left the station at 16:00 traveling 45mph and train B left at 16:30 traveling 47 MPH what is atomic mass of of a Hardee's pork chop biscuit?

If you remove two electrons from the outermost shell of the orbit, it then becomes the Hardee's Hillshire Farms Smoked Sausage Link biscuit...

what's with the uptick in kevin sorbo gifs lately
Dude it's like the greatest movie franchise of all time. Was supposed to be 10 of them. Then Arnold got big time and they would not pay him enough to continue them. Still waiting on him to return as King Conan. I just dont know who could live up to the billing as a younger version now.

VN Store

Back