'22 GA OT Maurice Clipper Jr (Tennessee signee)

You thought wrong. He scouts college players for a living including Clipper and many of our prospects. BTW, he thinks Clipper is a very good player and thinks he will be a Vol.
Could have elaborated more.
Nevermind that pic destroyed you and your coaches views.

Clipper has plans to make a decision next month and the Vols seem to have positioned themselves well coming out of his weekend trip.

“Tennessee is definitely at the top of the list,” the 6-4, 305 pound Clipper said “I’m hoping to make a decision sometime in July. I want to be done with my recruitment before my senior season. I want to focus on things with my team.”

Clipper said in addition to the three schools he’s officially visited, he’s considering Georgia and Alabama and he knows what he’s looking for in his college home.

“I’m looking for somewhere that can develop me to the fullest and try to get me to the next level which is my dream. And I want somewhere that I feel like I am at home, because I’m going to be there for four years.” - VQ

“The visit was great,” Clipper said. “I thought Tennessee was a really fun time. The whole staff showed me a really nice time.

“It was different in a good way, because you could really see people’s personalities and see how you interact with the coaches and stuff.”

“It was definitely a different feeling,” Clipper said. “I got to see all the facilities and talk to the coaches. What really stood out (was) probably, I would say, the people. From all the assistants up to the head coach, everybody was showing hospitality.”

“They showed me a lot of the concepts they like to do and what the offense should look like this upcoming season,” he said. “I’m big, but I’m quick, so I think I could adjust to the fast-paced offense and run it and do what I need to do.”

He added: “They’re at the top of the list right now, you could say, with a couple schools.”
p.brown

Clipper has plans to make a decision next month and the Vols seem to have positioned themselves well coming out of his weekend trip.

“Tennessee is definitely at the top of the list,” the 6-4, 305 pound Clipper said “I’m hoping to make a decision sometime in July. I want to be done with my recruitment before my senior season. I want to focus on things with my team.”

Clipper said in addition to the three schools he’s officially visited, he’s considering Georgia and Alabama and he knows what he’s looking for in his college home.

“I’m looking for somewhere that can develop me to the fullest and try to get me to the next level which is my dream. And I want somewhere that I feel like I am at home, because I’m going to be there for four years.” - VQ
So, do we think the Georgia and Alabama offers are legit if he has not officially visited with them?

Tennessee, Virginia Tech and Louisville make more sense.

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
he has a legitimate Alabama offer.
Well, I thought so too, as I said earlier in this thread.

But visits tell the story, in my opinion, because that's when schools solidify their interest.

It sounds to me like he had legit Alabama and Georgia offers at one point, but they are not committable any longer.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Not to bury the potential lead but Tennessee appears to be in outstanding shape with Mo Clipper. It wouldn’t be surprising to see him come off the board in the coming days. Clipper and his family left Knoxville that last weekend feeling good about things on Rocky Top. Based off people we have spoken to, Clipper is extremely close to making his decision.
VQ

I still remember when Dooley didn’t take an OL one year

And all of VN was like....
iu

VN Store

Back