'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

Mom is 100% not feeling UGA....TIFWIW
giphy.gif

Yeah? Well what does mama say about him being in Athens again yesterday? If true, that is NOT good news for the home team by any means. Anytime Mims is there, he doesn't have his mind on the Vols and THAT worries me.
Yeah? It worries me that you keep trying to bring info on GA while wrapping it in a Vol fan bow.

Yeah? Well what does mama say about him being in Athens again yesterday? If true, that is NOT good news for the home team by any means. Anytime Mims is there, he doesn't have his mind on the Vols and THAT worries me.
I would imagine that being the kind of man he is, he was giving Kirby the bad news face to face, :)

"THAT" worries you; but, being a clown doesn't? Really?

Reactions: GojiraVol17
6B32B6BB-A1BB-4517-94F5-8EFC18D50A71.gif
Yeah well what really worries me is when you drop in cuz it’s always something completely different than what’s been happening and said for the last month. PLUS, you seem like a clown and I’m not the only one to state that. You may wanna drop the monacre of faking to be a vol fan or maybe find your way back to the Football Forum. I hear there’s plenty of negativity and “the sky is falling” to go around in there. Go on now, git.

View attachment 306231
Yeah well what really worries me is when you drop in cuz it’s always something completely different than what’s been happening and said for the last month. PLUS, you seem like a clown and I’m not the only one to state that. You may wanna drop the monacre of faking to be a vol fan or maybe find your way back to the Football Forum. I hear there’s plenty of negativity and “the sky is falling” to go around in there. Go on now, git.
He’d feel more at home at the dawg pound. 😉

VN Store

Back