'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

I’d take a 5 star OL any day.

Plus, We would still be stuck with Pruitt and Fulmer if it weren’t for this dude. He’s honorary VFL in my book on that alone.

I think the house was gonna get cleaned with the 3-7 record but if not LY, definitely this year. I doubt Pruitt would have won 5 games. His leaving this soon sends messages to me that he’s either extremely immature or not worthy of his 5 star rating.

Just spitballin’ here, but given he was a focus of the Slingblade McGump malfeasance, but spurned our overtures in favor of uga........wouldn’t it be logical to assume that Supercuts may have offered some disallowed perks to land him as well?

I realize ZippyMcugafan and the rest of that crew believe uga recruits on pureness, rainbows, and unicorns......but here in the real world it does make one wonder.

Just spitballin’ here, but given he was a focus of the Slingblade McGump malfeasance, but spurned our overtures in favor of uga........wouldn’t it be logical to assume that Supercuts may have offered some disallowed perks to land him as well?

I realize ZippyMcugafan and the rest of that crew believe uga recruits on pureness, rainbows, and unicorns......but here in the real world it does make one wonder.
The rumor was Kirby turned us in. Don't know if it's true but that would be some gall.

Yes. And that was mentioned at the time. Coach Probst publicly made the accusation, if I recall.

VN Store

Back