'22 GA OT Addison Nichols (Tennessee signee)

I think we are about to tell the NCAA to kick rocks….
This should happen.

And since the new King of college football is the Commissioner of the SEC, It would be hypocritical to punish a school for league standard operating procedures. Tennessee should expose the other teams in the league if penalized.

Why what is the new rumor?

No new rumors. Just the fact that players are allowed to be payed now and the fact that players that were payed are allowed to now be in the same conference coming soon. Etc. also, with the possible realignment…. Wouldn’t make any sense to lose a bowl game. But, probably still scholarships but we are down scholarships anyways so no harm no foul.

Reactions: So.ProVOL
I think we are about to tell the NCAA to kick rocks….
I think this is the reason for the continued investigation and all the lawyers. I think they are covering all their bases so there's no possible surprises when they tell the NCAA to get bent. We'll self impose some minor punishment and move on. They've accomplished what they wanted to (getting rid of Pruitt and Fulmer).

I just wanted you to put that in there as reassurance that my little brother wasn't ************ me with wrong info. I'm well aware that we are at the top for Walter....now lol
Gun to your head - does WN sign with UT when it’s said and done?

So who is the next to come off the board? Addison Nichols will commit on Monday and we continue to feel good about where Tennessee has been. Truthfully USC has been the biggest threat to Tennessee even though they didn’t make the final three but that’s because of distance. When he left his official visit, the Trojans felt like they were going to land the Georgia product.
VQ

So who is the next to come off the board? Addison Nichols will commit on Monday and we continue to feel good about where Tennessee has been. Truthfully USC has been the biggest threat to Tennessee even though they didn’t make the final three but that’s because of distance. When he left his official visit, the Trojans felt like they were going to land the Georgia product.
VQ

So our biggest threat didn't make his final 3. Pretty much can't make it any more obvious.

VOL

VN Store

Back