'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

What did it say regarding us? @de1conley
Rivals said:
"Nothing is final," said Mondon. "Right now, this is the group of schools on top for me. One school could drop off, a new school could come in, so things could still change, but I like these five schools a lot."

"There isn't really one thing that outs these five on top. There are a bunch of things I like about each school. A lot of the things are similar, but it is really the coaches that make these five schools most attractive to me right now.

"I am not too big into facilities, wins and losses or things like that, but it is more about the coaches and the people at the program that make these five stand out."

"I am just going with the flow right now," said Mondon. "I am not pressing, I am not going to rush a decision, and I am really just chillin' right now.

"I am still waiting to see when on-campus visits open back up, when I could get back out and see what happens from there.
"I did have a couple of thoughts about committing at one time, but I wasn't ready. I still have a lot of time on my hands between now and December, so there is no need to rush anything.

"I will know when I am ready when I feel it, and I haven't had that feeling yet. I need to see it and feel it to know it, so I am still waiting on that gut feeling."

Mondon said some schools have pushed for him to commit, but he feels that is normal, and has no ill feelings towards those schools. He is taking his time, he is staying in communication with his top schools and he has no timeframe for a decision.
That could come later in July or even as late as December before he signs and enrolls in January.

Nothing new really.

Read your bible, Soda!!!!

First icon tho:
200.gif

VN Store

Back