'19 GA OL Wanya Morris (Tennessee signee)

Lol. You really took what I said to heart. 😂😂
Well, you were quite blunt and to the point about it and I assumed you were 100% serious that you believed JJ will play 5 games. This is the 3rd remark you have made regarding this and I honestly just want to hear your thoughts. I'm not interested in giving you sarcasm. If I didn't value what you have to say, I wouldn't have asked.

Reactions: StoVol
Well, you were quite blunt and to the point about it and I assumed you were 100% serious that you believed JJ will play 5 games. This is the 3rd remark you have made regarding this and I honestly just want to hear your thoughts. I'm not interested in giving you sarcasm. If I didn't value what you have to say, I wouldn't have asked.
My thoughts:
It would be smart to redshirt him even if he doesn't intend on being here 5 years. I believe that's what Pruitt would like to do, however, I feel if he thinks he needs him to play, he will play. I believe his plan is to redshirt but he isn't afraid to to play him the 5th game if needed.

Reactions: xtremevolfan
My thoughts:
It would be smart to redshirt him even if he doesn't intend on being here 5 years. I believe that's what Pruitt would like to do, however, I feel if he thinks he needs him to play, he will play. I believe his plan is to redshirt but he isn't afraid to to play him the 5th game if needed.
Thanks for the reply 😆
That was my thoughts as well until I considered saving for a possible medical rs. If he lives up to the hype, might be best to rs this year and get 3.5 years out of em.

My wife does not specialize in hematology, but said that if you get clots a second time that you're done. That's essentially what happened to Chris Bosh for the Miami Heat.
Honestly, there is zero reason for Trey to ever suit up again.

At this point I think it will be a real, not just using hyperbole here either, absolute miracle for Trey to ever play football again...

Maybe not but say the kid gets hurt but not seriously enough to get a medical red but doesn’t play a lot of the season. It’s hard to make that kind of ground up without an extra year. So keeping his redshirt is beneficial for him.
That is actually a very good point, I was just about to say how much I agreed with Big Orange#1 when I saw this...it is obvious, but I hadn't even thought about it that way.

Good post.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
My name isn't Ron but sure it's a possibility but when they see each other at least 5 days a week at school, why would it matter? Their decisions are just as likely to be solidified at the stadium as they are in study hall, or the back porch talking.
Big difference in being there right in his ear whispering Vols..Vols..Vols.. right while they are trying to sell him, than later that week at school.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Big difference in being there right in his ear whispering Vols..Vols..Vols.. right while they are trying to sell him, than later that week at school.
The atmosphere adds the full effect, the hype, and couldn't hurt, I agree. I disagree that the "big difference" is talking at the game. These boys know each others' hearts. That comes from personal relationships. The staff still has a sale to pitch, and yes having their boys together, envisioning them together is not to be overlooked.

Got it. You're annoyed that I'm not upset that UGA will not sign Morris, Pappoe or Watson. Even though Morris and Pappoe have indicated they are looking for early playing time. Which I consider a legitimate reason for a recruit to pick one school over another. They are better off going to Tennessee if they want early playing time. IMO, UGA will be fine with who they sign at OT in 2019. McClendon, Truss and possibly Keegan. Pappoe won't see the field at UGA; or a host of other top programs; as a freshman if he's insistent on playing OLB or ILB as a freshman. He's simply not heavy enough to take the pounding at those positions in the SEC. He routinely gets swallowed up with blocks in HS. If you were to watch entire games rather than highlight films, you would see that. In hindsight, Pappoe would probably have been better off listed as an athlete. He's a freak athlete for sure. As for Watson; UGA has a verbal commit from Daniel, and are focusing in on Stevenson and Elam. I do like how Watson has played this year though. He may end up being the best out of the three.
Honestly, I'm annoyed you"'re here..

Morris deserves a ton of credit for this class. He’s been in a lot of wars over the last few months. Him being an EE is massive. He probably starts at LT against Georgia State.

There is not a probably to that starting part. Unless he is hurt, he is the starter

VN Store

Back