'19 GA OL Wanya Morris (Tennessee signee)

I’ll say it again...
Wanya > Neal
Wright > Neal
Rivals are non existent to me. I’m only pissed that they are ruining Eric Gray’s composite ranking
I guarantee that if Neal were the Vols commit and Wanya the Bama commit the exact opposite take would have been given by Farrell

I guarantee that if Neal were the Vols commit and Wanya the Bama commit the exact opposite take would have been given by Farrell
Barton > Farrell
Wiltfong > Farrell
Loy > Farrell
Stampini > Farrell
I could keep going but you get it. Rivals/volsquest are good for having the scoop on certain things. But evaluating a player you are wasting your time even looking over there.

“This award goes to the player entering the game that was in prime position to earn that extra star, whether it was a fifth or fourth star, but didn't meet those expectations. Tennessee signee
Wanya Morris
was hoping to earn his fifth star back and had a solid week but played better as a guard than as a tackle, where he struggled a bit.”
-Rivals
Yep, anyone who watched the game knows that isn’t true.

Correct Morris didn’t struggle at all and even seemed to do better at LT. Lol Rivals is a joke for sure.

I watched the entire game btw.

Good thing Pruitt knows It won't be a figure skating like judging competition when they get to the SEC. We are just pissed because it makes Pruitts recruiting not seem as impressive when people just look at rankings.

Barton > Farrell
Wiltfong > Farrell
Loy > Farrell
Stampini > Farrell
I could keep going but you get it. Rivals/volsquest are good for having the scoop on certain things. But evaluating a player you are wasting your time even looking over there.

They are struggling getting anything out of this administration and staff which is making them impotent.

Writing was on the wall, he wanted out before the season started, kids staged a walkout because he called them soft and wanted them to practice harder. Way too much meddling from everyone. Look at the talent, they shouldn’t ever lose. Grind out top shelf talent each year and in the last few years I can only think of one who has done anything, Robert Nkimdeche and he’s a bust in the NFL.

It’s hard to coach there, very few have come UP thru there, most are transfer ins and all about getting exposure, little team, big I’s and then with that much talent, a lot of parents want their little Johnny getting the starts then the ones who are from there are bitter bc guys transferred in to take their spots. Just toxic all around, by all accounts, Hunnicutt is a stand up guy who loves coaching kids so he’s exactly what they needed, unfortunately, not what they wanted.

Writing was on the wall, he wanted out before the season started, kids staged a walkout because he called them soft and wanted them to practice harder. Way too much meddling from everyone. Look at the talent, they shouldn’t ever lose. Grind out top shelf talent each year and in the last few years I can only think of one who has done anything, Robert Nkimdeche and he’s a bust in the NFL.

It’s hard to coach there, very few have come UP thru there, most are transfer ins and all about getting exposure, little team, big I’s and then with that much talent, a lot of parents want their little Johnny getting the starts then the ones who are from there are bitter bc guys transferred in to take their spots. Just toxic all around, by all accounts, Hunnicutt is a stand up guy who loves coaching kids so he’s exactly what they needed, unfortunately, not what they wanted.
Thanks for the insight.

Barton > Farrell
Wiltfong > Farrell
Loy > Farrell
Stampini > Farrell

Rivals and VQ staff is only good at spreading fake news... Example how can player drop 80 plus spots in rivals but stay the same in 247 and ESPN while being, All region, All State, and All American and not miss a snap the entire year? I tell you how not attend the camps, or respond to the constant questions when they ask, it's all BS.

Please don’t tell me Morris is a drama queen....
We need mean SOBs on the o-line....

VN Store

Back