'19 GA OL Wanya Morris (Tennessee signee)

I’ll reserve judgment until May1st 😁. I appreciate his info but it’s a lose lose situation for him now. If Wanya picks Auburn he is considered the guy who brought in the bad news. If he would have kept his mouth shut and Wanya picked Auburn. He could have played the I got told bad info card. I feel like the board would be much more forgiving that way.

Not particularly concerned with the forgiveness of an anonymous internet board, but thanks for the advice, anonymous internet person!

I don't think Brent ever came out and said that Steele would be the guy did he? He just said he was in play, which he was. It was either going to be him or Pruitt. Lay off IMO.

He did. Just about the only times in the last 16 years or so I remember Hubbs and co. flat out missing are Steele and Tee Higgins. He is still the best in the business, but I do feel like Callahan may have edged him out slightly when it comes to predicting where a recruit lands.

Last edited:
This recurring battle will not make or break the class, but could be a huge indicator of things going forward.

If we prove we're willing to play with the big boys again and beat Auburn out for this guy, expect good things to come for our program sooner rather than later.

End up bride's maid to Auburn again, expect more of the same.

TBH facilities are probably down the list of attractions for recruits...
1a. Winning
1b. Path to the NFL/player production
2. $$$$
3. Geography
4. Coaches/relationships
5. Tradition
6. Facilities
when comparing facilities in the SEC things are close enough in most cases that it only really makes a difference if everything else on the list is about equal.

If we land this guy Atlanta Vol comes off my ignore list. He went on it during the Gruden debacle, and his ignore status was confirmed by the recruiting misses at year end. Not sure I trust him...

Thanks for telling who you ignore and who you don’t. Really valuable info

Reactions: 4 people
Hubbs just alluded that this thing isn't over until signing day

Thought Morris was done after announcing? Shocked, not really. Anytime a handler is involved, he always pins information against the other. Notice a trend???

Good news/bad news/ good....

Who do you think is putting out the info? To be blunt, probably false info as well to squeeze both programs. Y’all love Watson yet?

I still think there’s a glimmer of hope that $omething happens for the good guys this weekend that will change his mind

Unless the kid is a bold face liar (which some of them are) then I am sticking with the information i got about an hour and a half ago.

In the past, Auburn has had them do that and Kirby is as well. We should tell him at this point that if he takes that visit then we are moving on. Letting them take it is not working so what the heck.

Why do I log in here every day and read all the recruit updates? It’s a damned waste of time. Yet my dumbass can’t quit.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back