'20 GA OL Tate Ratledge (UGA commit)

Sounds about right... I’m to the point, I would be surprised if he isn’t signing with UT...

Sounds about right. If he doesn’t commit, I am sure there will either be a list of excuses why he didn’t or we never hear from you again.

Sounds about right. If he doesn’t commit, I am sure there will either be a list of excuses why he didn’t or we never hear from you again.
Chill cuz....you've got nothing better to do than to stalk people on a message board? Sane, grown men don't do that $hit....leave that for teenage girls.

I have sat and talked with Dean and he expressed to me that he would love for Tate to be Vol but it’s not his decision. I truly believe him and he isn’t pushing Tate either way!
Yep...family has told me they don’t think there is any way he picks Bama. He could, but they don’t think he would. It’s us or UGA...based of my very minimal info

Dean has coached a bunch of us...lol

I still live in McMinn county where Tate has several family members. I know Coach Ratledge and cousins...
i just thought it was funny how many of you h ave sat down and had candid converstations with the dad about his son's recruitment.

not normal.

lol.

insider overload here.........

i just thought it was funny how many of you h ave sat down and had candid converstations with the dad about his son's recruitment.

not normal.

lol.

insider overload here.........

Gotcha

Not me...I know a cousin very well and talk to him a lot. He is a big Vol fan...I think he is even on this board. That’s the extent of it for me. Haven’t spoke to Dean since the retirement of Coach Mullinax.

I’ve known this family for 40 plus years and leave it at that. I will say he is intrigued with Pruitt. In the beginning he had no interest. If he committed today. It would be Alabama.
I’ll say you’re FOS and leave it at that.

Bama chances took a huge hit when Key left. According to Tate himself, he doesn’t know any of the coaches now except Nick. Don’t think he has visited there since Key left.
It's the appeal of Tennessee with his father being a lifelong fan versus his relationship with Pittman. I think it's going to come down to what happens on the field this year. Hell even if he commits it will be a battle till the end IMO.

Who is the big boom this weekend. @Bassmaster_Vol I expected more from you on this front
I think you may have nailed it with Ojulari. Other than him, I have no idea! Again, if Atlanta says foundation, that makes me think one of the big instate guys like Baron. I got nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: quadlee21

VN Store

Back