'22 GA LB Phillip Mason

What part of PWO do you asshats not understand? Die on this hill, it’s a short one (like the bus you rode in on)
Have you seen our current recruiting rank? We're not talking about this kid necessarily, ass hat.

Have you seen our current recruiting rank? We're not talking about this kid necessarily, ass hat.
I’m aware of where we are and why. Also aware that we’re going to likely finish higher than Pruitts first class and this is after the disaster he left and NCAA issues. Listen to video of CJ smith today and tell me that has had no effect on this class. Thankfully that anchor is being removed. Also, expect we’ll continue to go heavy on transfers, which most services don’t count. Regardless, this staff is developing talent like we haven’t seen in well over a decade, they are producing results in the field, and I have no doubt that higher ranked kids will start seeing that but they needed some proof in the pudding before they’d jump on board what was a not so sexy ship. Asshat.

Agreed. Look how many Kentucky 4 star commits from Tennessee and look how many Tennessee 4 star commits from Tennessee. It’s sad

I am relaxed, thanks. But our recruiting is way behind, it is what it is.

Dang it. Ranked top 20 after no 22 relationships with Tennessee and the staff together. Have a QB who is a 4 star committed along with 14 other solid players with an NCAA investigation being used like a sledgehammer against us. Did you think we would even be top 10 this year. You guys think it’s that easy. These guys are doing a heck of a job for 22 considering and it’s not early signing day. Some of you have no idea what we are up against but the product on the field have plenty taking note. I’m over idiotic takes from our fans.

Dang it. Ranked top 20 after no 22 relationships with Tennessee and the staff together. Have a QB who is a 4 star committed along with 14 other solid players with an NCAA investigation being used like a sledgehammer against us. Did you think we would even be top 10 this year. You guys think it’s that easy. These guys are doing a heck of a job for 22 considering and it’s not early signing day. Some of you have no idea what we are up against but the product on the field have plenty taking note. I’m over idiotic takes from our fans.
And we're not done.

These are the kind of idiots that call for coaches heads because they have no idea what they’re talking about. I’m going to assume that any of you guys making statements like this have ever had to build and develop a team in the real world (sports or business) because, if so, you’d realize just how diffucult it really is and how delicate it is. The slightest thing can destroy a team when going through the maturing stages and it’s your job as a leader to identify that and prevent that. No easy task whatsoever, and Tennessee is doing it in the greatest pressure Cooker of all time.

Dealing with a big decision myself right now with my business. Imperative I make the right decisions involving the right personnel mix.
Call me if you need a mercenary lol.

In a seriousness, I get it. The word Culture gets thrown around (a bit much sometimes) but it’s real. The wrong cog in the gear can really screw the whole game up!

Reactions: JacketVol
Dealing with a big decision myself right now with my business. Imperative I make the right decisions involving the right personnel mix.
Oh, and the Peter Principle is real too. Easy way to lose some really great folks. Prayers to you man, I know you’ll need it.

Reactions: JacketVol
Under the radar!

Yeah I know several of the coaches on the staff at Ridgeland and this is a head scratcher at best. I hope he turns out to be fantastic but this is a reach even for a walk on. I would say they are hoping in 2-3 years he can put on enough size to be a role player.

I agree with you. However considering how *****ing the bed in State is concerned and is perceived we gotta step it up.

If NIL is an issue, we cant fix it. That's on UT and its rich people.

There are some severe idiots in this thread. Getting worked up and angry over a PWO lmao. Sorry you hate your life, you should fix that. PWOs earn schollys everyday throughout college football. Especially in the SEC. Georgia has 3 starters that were previously PWOs. So for you to drag a PWO commitment shows you know nothing of football.......or life in general probably. Scrubs 😎

I agree with you. However considering how *****ing the bed in State is concerned and is perceived we gotta step it up.

Let's be honest though, a majority of the '22 Instate class was sewn up in February of this year. CJH was hired the last week of January, he had zero chance to build those relationships, so he has had to go out of state for those players. Not sure I see any big deal on that THIS YEAR due to those circumstances. I think it's all WAY overblown.

There are some severe idiots in this thread. Getting worked up and angry over a PWO lmao. Sorry you hate your life, you should fix that. PWOs earn schollys everyday throughout college football. Especially in the SEC. Georgia has 3 starters that were previously PWOs. So for you to drag a PWO commitment shows you know nothing of football.......or life in general probably. Scrubs 😎
Who's angry?

We definitely need to do better in 23 and 24.

What’s the difference between a WO and a PWO?
The best I can figure is that there's "P" in front of one of the two :cool::cool:

I think a preferred walk on gets preferential treatment over a normal walk on. Probably a much better chance to see the field quicker too.

Reactions: allvolrecruiting

VN Store

Back